Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    This is absolutely true for most. Also many smaller tournaments let teams request which flight they want to be in and it is usually granted.
    When using gotsoccer software for tournaments, once the flights are created and the teams are accepted into the system it puts the teams in the flights by gotsoccer points by default. This can easily be changed however it certainly influences the director to some degree even if he is using some other method of sorting teams.

Comment

TBU is well coached, but they have far too many players.
      They brought 24, yes 24 players with them this weekend. Obviously did not roster 6 girls each game.
      When you have to find playing time for 18 players, you get what you get this weekend.
      I can't speak for AB or TBU, but I can only assume they will not make the same mistake next year of taking so many players on the roster.
      They will figure it out, TBU runs a pretty good ship.
      Time will tell. I hope you are right. For the extra 6 kids the club makes $12,000, with no additional costs. $12K/team x 5 ECNL teams = 60K...that goes straight to the bottom line. That is going to be hard to walk away from.

In the meantime, what a great year of not developing it must be for the girls.

Comment

TBU is well coached, but they have far too many players.
        They brought 24, yes 24 players with them this weekend. Obviously did not roster 6 girls each game.
        When you have to find playing time for 18 players, you get what you get this weekend.
        I can't speak for AB or TBU, but I can only assume they will not make the same mistake next year of taking so many players on the roster.
        They will figure it out, TBU runs a pretty good ship.
        TBU is well coached? Results from the fall season would suggest otherwise. Seems like the 03 girls are going backwards, and bringing 24 players is just plain ridiculous.

Comment

TBU is well coached? Results from the fall season would suggest otherwise. Seems like the 03 girls are going backwards, and bringing 24 players is just plain ridiculous.
          TBU are now playing in the big boy league ECNL. R3PL, FSPL and the might state cup are nothing compared to ECNL. TBU now need to coach and develop players and they don't have the staff. No got soccer rankings or shinny trophies anymore for the number 1 girls club in Florida lol.

Comment

TBU are now playing in the big boy league ECNL. R3PL, FSPL and the might state cup are nothing compared to ECNL. TBU now need to coach and develop players and they don't have the staff. No got soccer rankings or shinny trophies anymore for the number 1 girls club in Florida lol.
            Dang i miss those shinny trophies...

Comment

Jacsonville 03 and weston fc 03 ecnl teams are the top two in the state
              With Florida's ECNL teams playing each other by far in this age group Orlando City's 03 ECNL team is best in State. With beating TBU, WFF, Boca, Weston and OC beating JFC ecnl team 2-0 this past weekend they are a very solid, well coached team.

Comment

With Florida's ECNL teams playing each other by far in this age group Orlando City's 03 ECNL team is best in State. With beating TBU, WFF, Boca, Weston and OC beating JFC ecnl team 2-0 this past weekend they are a very solid, well coached team.
                Agreed that is an impressive record. If memory serves, two years ago the 02-03 team was one of the few in the state that resisted the urge to jump to 11v11 early. Is this 03 team made up mostly of girls from that team, and if so, think it's current success is related to that decision? Seems that they weren't that strong going into that year but came out much better. Or is it more related to different kids on the team / calendar year changes, etc?

Comment

I agree by beating both Weston and JFC, then OC can claim they are best in the state title at that age group.

Comment

I agree by beating both Weston and JFC, then OC can claim they are best in the state title at that age group.
                    Slow down. OC split with Weston and still has 1 game left vs JFC.. If OC beats JFC then they can claim best in state.

Comment

Slow down. OC split with Weston and still has 1 game left vs JFC.. If OC beats JFC then they can claim best in state.
                      The OC 03 ecnl team this year is made up of there best between there previous teams 03/04 & 02/03 when the age split came last year. They have 1 DP from beginning of season and just 2 additions to the team so it is the same team from beginning of season. They have a wonderful coach and it shows. They have the best record IN State vs Florida teams, I know they still have to play JFC again but in my opinion they have the best record in State. JFC lost both games vs Weston FC & lost a game to OC.

Comment

2003 Girls WFF East Lake Tryouts Today 6pm

Spots still available!

Minimal CDL Level 1 (Additional league, or several tournaments being discussed)

2 practices a week plus additional team training opportunities.

More players coming and should be another good turnout with a 'full field' scrimmage. Only a few nights of tryouts left, don't miss out!

Tryout tomorrow Tuesday 5/9 (6:00pm -7:30pm) - "Back fields" East Lake Meadows (Not East Lake Sports Complex) 3555 Old Keystone Rd, Tarpon Springs, FL 34688

Comment

Keep begging

Comment

What happens when WFF does not have enough to fill a full team?????

Comment

Still expecting a top 20 team?

Comment

The 03 DA team would lose to the second teams from a number of clubs.
                                If that is considered a DA quality team, I must be residing on another planet.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X