Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Didn't they tie an MLS academy team and have a bunch more ties. Often times, don't they also play some of their better players up at the 15/16's. I don't think that the Chargers care as much about winning as some of the other DA clubs, otherwise they would play all their players at their ages. There is a trade off, take your best players and challenge them in more physically and technically challenging situations or just play to win, in a league that has no standings and only showcases, for, I might add, a reason.
    This is funny. Would could say the same about teams that are winning but they do it have more losses than wins

Comment

Didn't they tie an MLS academy team and have a bunch more ties. Often times, don't they also play some of their better players up at the 15/16's. I don't think that the Chargers care as much about winning as some of the other DA clubs, otherwise they would play all their players at their ages. There is a trade off, take your best players and challenge them in more physically and technically challenging situations or just play to win, in a league that has no standings and only showcases, for, I might add, a reason.
      You mean the MLS team that did not win a game in NC and in three games had 7 goals against and two for? Oh, well...it's all about development. since the chargers u17/u18 DA team is doing so well I guess they have the recipe for winning at a later age?

Comment

Losing is developing, it's the Chargers way. Chargers are the best at losing.

Comment

Losing is developing, it's the Chargers way. Chargers are the best at losing.
          butthurt troll is back with his daily rant, still upset that his kid got cut the first night of DA trials a few years ago

Comment

Chargers lose again. No surprise that's what they do.

Comment

http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showthread.php?t=148147

RIP Chargers DA.

Comment

LOL Nice try. TBU squad got essentially mercy ruled by Chargers in their only game thus far. The most non competitive DA game I have ever seen.

TBU has no wins....3 goals and 7 shots on goal thru 1/2 a season.
                That is horrible. I knew TBU was not great, but that is ridiculous. What are their parents thinking putting kids in that kind of situation?

Comment

Another weekend in the books...2nd half of season begins

TBU picks up where it left off: losing all 3 DA age groups to Armada, (all beatdowns). 14's did not score again and had no shots recorded on goal.

Chargers DA had 4 wins and a tie this weekend. Yawn......

Comment

Another weekend in the books...2nd half of season begins

TBU picks up where it left off: losing all 3 DA age groups to Armada, (all beatdowns). 14's did not score again and had no shots recorded on goal.

Chargers DA had 4 wins and a tie this weekend. Yawn......
                    Let's see how chargers do this weekend against Weston Yawn.........

Comment

well seeing as the older teams play ATL and Concord this weekend, the 13/14's next game is the 11th against TBU, and the 12's play Players Club this weekend, I'm going to say they will do well against Weston.

Comment

I remember when...the chargers had a long and impressive list of college commitments. Any list this year?

Comment

Weston remains the club of have and have not's. Typically a handful of very solid (near or at NT level) but the balance of the pitch is filled with hacks.....and unfortunately it's the daddy and mommy of said hacks that are on the sidelines doing the merengue and whistling.....pathetic.

Comment

Weston remains the club of have and have not's. Typically a handful of very solid (near or at NT level) but the balance of the pitch is filled with hacks.....and unfortunately it's the daddy and mommy of said hacks that are on the sidelines doing the merengue and whistling.....pathetic.
                            Chargers are full of hacks and fat trashy obnoxious parents

Comment

lol , it's all about the kids putting up a good show, not the clowns standing on the side lines, who cares ,you are pathetic!

Comment

Those uniforms though. What are the Chargers going to do when they get sued by McDonald's? Whoever came up with that color combo and design should be banned.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X