Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can a fysa non-registered person be permitted to coach??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

marino torrens? you are funny

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I am not the Op but you are a bunch of D**ks if you are truly concerned then Report him to FYSA. They have the person you have to contact on the web site

Risk Management Appeals Committee Marino Torrens president@fysa.com
    did anyone check to see that maybe some clubs have teams registered with US Club that has nothing to do with FYSA? and they can participate in the same tournaments that FYSA teams participate?

have a life and remember US Club will kill FYSA very soon

Comment

did anyone check to see that maybe some clubs have teams registered with US Club that has nothing to do with FYSA? and they can participate in the same tournaments that FYSA teams participate?

have a life and remember US Club will kill FYSA very soon
      if you are carded with US soccer club you cannot participate in the FYSA events and this guys has coach at the early season.

May be you are Peru, may be. Empire Soccer, what a joke. open a papa a la huancaina tambiriche and sell, ups sorry, how is the car rental, hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Pablito maricon

if you are carded with US soccer club you cannot participate in the FYSA events and this guys has coach at the early season.

May be you are Peru, may be. Empire Soccer, what a joke. open a papa a la huancaina tambiriche and sell, ups sorry, how is the car rental, hahaahahahahahahahahahahahaha
        He Pablito todavia te duele el culo de la paliza que te dio el equipo?

Comment

That is not true. Cards in US Club Soccer do not carry over to FYSA (or USYSA) events.

Comment

i dont think his culito hurst as much as yours every time your significant other tells you what to do. thats why you travel so much to get the kids better, yeah right, to get away from her. dont worry i already notified fysa about your sweet deal, cabron de pachamanca, lol

Comment

THESE PEOPLE MUST THINK THEY ARE ABOVE THE LAW.

BUT THEY'RE NOT ABOVE MINE!!!

http://www.writeups.org/img/inset/St...eagal_h005.jpg
              lol great

Comment

Cortez, Marco Coach

* Cortez, Marco Coach MSF1999MC1 1087 10/19/2016 AF 0 175.00 0 10/20/2016
                6 Guest players not registered within SFU, (150) Violation of 5 guest player rule; $25.; TOTAL FINE $175.00

* Cortez, Marco Coach MSF1999MC1 1077 10/1/2016 AF 0 25.00 0 10/10/2016
                Adm. Fine, 4 guest players not registered to SFU; $25.00 FINE

AGAIN, THIS GUY IS ONE OF A KIND.............................................. ........

Comment

Marcos Cortez from Miami Strike Force is not registered with FYSA (dont know the reason) but shows as coach for two teams. Non of the teams are registered to play SFUYSA and under Gotsoccer the teams show with different coach names. Both teams play tournaments intensely and he is the one that directs the teams on the games, the one that trains them and the one that gets paid by the parents.

Can someone tell me how an individual can be in charge of kids under the FYSA systement without the Kids Safe certification??????

Who could I report this to? I know FYSA but who??

U15 Boys White Marcos Cortez empiresoccer01@hotmail.com 305-815-5756 T-T

U17 Boys Marcos Cortez empiresoccer01@hotmail.com 305-815-5756 T-T
                  The only way is with US Club Soccer pass and safety certificate.

Comment

He Pablito todavia te duele el culo de la paliza que te dio el equipo?
                    Translation: I've Pablito still hurts the ass of the beating he gave you the team.

Comment

A coach/person does not have to be registered with FYSA to coach a tournament-only team.

You can register the team with US Club (although they require their own background check). Or they can register with a number of other organizations. GotSoccer is not controlled by FYSA. So any team can show up in GotSoccer.

Many teams are moving to USClub only and ditching FYSA.

So if you don't like this Cortez guy, just don't let your kid play for him. Because there is nothing you can via FYSA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X