Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Almost every age group at FC Florida has ECNL players playing as DPs you have to arranged practices and games to be able to have the whole group there. Why would you want players missing training sessions and games then your next complaint would be how they play but don't come to practice. You don't make sense the accommodations that have to be made are slight and in no way effects the FC Florida practices or games to be played this season.

Your argument is a personal reflection of how you feel but doesn't represent the sentiment of all on the team. They practice 3 days a week games on the weekends I don't really see what the argument is about? No one is being inconvenience because the days were switched everyone agreed on the time change because of field space. Your argument is starting to sound little too personal with certain people.
    They shouldn't be allowed to play for another club or be double rostered for two teams! I agree that this is a problem but don't think it is going away anytime soon!

Comment

They shouldn't be allowed to play for another club or be double rostered for two teams! I agree that this is a problem but don't think it is going away anytime soon!
      You are clearly clueless. Do your research and become educated. Aspiring players need to play ecnl and it's not their fault. It's the failure of the clubs in Palm Beach county. Please don't make ignorant rants.

Comment

Why play for both? If you're truly committed to playing college soccer, you play ECNL.
        Playing Reg III w FC is wasting time and money.

Comment

You are just making a big deal because you have an issue with the president and vice president kids playing both at FC and ECNL. Stop crying they should be allowed to play if they want to and are capable of playing. Club don't own players they are pieces of property.

Comment

Why play for both? If you're truly committed to playing college soccer, you play ECNL.
            Play whatever you want people the game is where the actual learning comes into play. "Play for one Club" that is nonsense do what you think is best for your child.

Comment

Your opinion.

Comment

Actually, this thread is interesting because it demonstrates the problem with soccer in this country. The travel club system is too fractured. Too many leagues, too many organizations competing for parents' money. At this point it has simply gotten too expensive to compete at the top levels. I know a parent whose kid plays ECNL and they are traveling via plane to games every weekend. He can afford it. I would never mention playing ECNL to my kid because it would bankrupt me!

Comment

Actually, this thread is interesting because it demonstrates the problem with soccer in this country. The travel club system is too fractured. Too many leagues, too many organizations competing for parents' money. At this point it has simply gotten too expensive to compete at the top levels. I know a parent whose kid plays ECNL and they are traveling via plane to games every weekend. He can afford it. I would never mention playing ECNL to my kid because it would bankrupt me!
                  Discovery players play for free! That is how some afford it! Others pay big $$
                  I have no problem with kids playing for both FC and Boca/westin, but it does look pretty bad that you have the president of the Club shopping for field space for a Boca team that his kid and Vice Presidents kid plays on while FC has field space issues every week ! A lot of you don't know a lot that goes on behind the scenes but if you did ,you would not be to happy with certain decisions made which directly affect everyone who s there ! I have nothing personal against either one of them but As board members and representatives of FC ,the priorities of our club should come first!

Comment

Play whatever you want people the game is where the actual learning comes into play. "Play for one Club" that is nonsense do what you think is best for your child.
                    Your right! Screw everyone else, play everywhere, forget your team, do what's best for YOUR kid! This is the FC way

Comment

Discovery players play for free! That is how some afford it! Others pay big $$
                      I have no problem with kids playing for both FC and Boca/westin, but it does look pretty bad that you have the president of the Club shopping for field space for a Boca team that his kid and Vice Presidents kid plays on while FC has field space issues every week ! A lot of you don't know a lot that goes on behind the scenes but if you did ,you would not be to happy with certain decisions made which directly affect everyone who s there ! I have nothing personal against either one of them but As board members and representatives of FC ,the priorities of our club should come first!
                      Yeah then why don't you become a board member

Comment

Your right! Screw everyone else, play everywhere, forget your team, do what's best for YOUR kid! This is the FC way
                        Screw who? They play both they do it on their own time it doesn't effect the team at all. You're painting a picture that isn't how the portrait is supposed to look.

Comment

Screw who? They play both they do it on their own time it doesn't effect the team at all. You're painting a picture that isn't how the portrait is supposed to look.
                          Come on really? I had to post on this topic as you are really ignorant or just in denial! They don't do it on there own time? Lol We get practices switched around as well as games cancelled and rescheduled when we are down 4-5 of them due to ECNL ! ! and yes, we are forced to do this because we won't have enough kids to field a team! That is BS! You know this as I have read this topic awhile ago and someone was stating the same thing! Shame on the coach ,BUT when his boss gives the thumbs up for it for his own interest ,the rest of us have to grin and bear it! The picture has been painted ! You just refuse to look at it unbiased Go Hillary!!

Comment

Come on really? I had to post on this topic as you are really ignorant or just in denial! They don't do it on there own time? Lol We get practices switched around as well as games cancelled and rescheduled when we are down 4-5 of them due to ECNL ! ! and yes, we are forced to do this because we won't have enough kids to field a team! That is BS! You know this as I have read this topic awhile ago and someone was stating the same thing! Shame on the coach ,BUT when his boss gives the thumbs up for it for his own interest ,the rest of us have to grin and bear it! The picture has been painted ! You just refuse to look at it unbiased Go Hillary!!
                            Practices have been set in stone on the same days for almost 2 months now so stop it. Players seeking more should be allowed to seek more. The truth is that those ECNL teams aren't any better then FC Florida teams the DPs play on and those players and their parents are starting to notice it. They are traveling all over the southeast to get destroyed almost every weekend they play.

Comment

Practices have been set in stone on the same days for almost 2 months now so stop it. Players seeking more should be allowed to seek more. The truth is that those ECNL teams aren't any better then FC Florida teams the DPs play on and those players and their parents are starting to notice it. They are traveling all over the southeast to get destroyed almost every weekend they play.
                              its not about the team. its about the exposure to college coaches. aint nobody watching fc florida

Comment

its not about the team. its about the exposure to college coaches. aint nobody watching fc florida
                                Then they should leave for boca. Or wherever those coaches are looking! Get the **** out of here and let the kids who want to play at FC for FC stay there !

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X