Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They need to get rid of the DOC Afleck Ashcocky, he stinks, Boynton glorified AYSO recreational program
    Dave is that you? Welcome back

Comment

omg?? really? poor girl
      Hey David, where are you now? Looking to set up that scrimmage

Comment

What a joke. Hey Boynton how about just getting some coaches that can coach higher level than rec!
        THat would cost too much

Comment

We got some new coaches, Dave with the u11's and a few others . Leave us alone , thanks.

Comment

I'm baaaack. Let's do that scrimmage this weekend?

Comment

I'm baaaack. Let's do that scrimmage this weekend?
              Okay name the time and place.

Comment

"Dave with u11" got canned 2 weeks ago...try again.

Comment

Lol...with what team?

Comment

Not true. My Kid was on his team. He resigned. Good luck

Comment

Haha...ok David. He did resign from his girls team but then he got fired from his boys team after going Loco at a tournament.

Comment

Haha...ok David. He did resign from his girls team but then he got fired from his boys team after going Loco at a tournament.
                        Resigned? Ok! I can name of the number of clubs he has been kicked out of on both...umm...sorry, I ran of of hands for him.

Comment

if any of this is true, I feel bad for the little girl, club hopping and no stability will send her straight to Todd Marinovich lala land? hopefully its just TS BS

Comment

if any of this is true, I feel bad for the little girl, club hopping and no stability will send her straight to Todd Marinovich lala land? hopefully its just TS BS
                            Of course it is true. Daddy never accomplished anything in his life and is living vicariously through his kid. That's what happens when you father a child as a teenager. He rails every club he was a part of and then threatens to beat you up if you challenge his motives. He is, and has always been, a sore loser and his actions a couple of weeks ago proved that. Eight clubs in two years is pretty embarrassing!

Comment

you keep talking about this coach and his daughter about how bad he is and bla blaa blaa ? What are you missing from your life ? Do you not have anything better to do than talk about someone else on some soccer tread! YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE TRUE LOSER!!!!

Comment

you keep talking about this coach and his daughter about how bad he is and bla blaa blaa ? What are you missing from your life ? Do you not have anything better to do than talk about someone else on some soccer tread! YOU MY FRIEND ARE THE TRUE LOSER!!!!
                                See Dave, you will have plenty of time to spend on the site since you have been kicked out of every club you have been at. I mean EVERY CLUB. You are the true loser!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X