Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All of you are da brain washed

My kid is in it , but we are new to florida less than 1 year, its complete garbage!!.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    My kid is in it , but we are new to florida less than 1 year, its complete garbage!!.
    Should play for Rush, then.

Comment

Should play for Rush, then.
      They have beat the heck out of DA teams

Comment

They have beat the heck out of DA teams
        😂😂😂😂
        Please, WFF doesn’t even count. They’ll tell you themselves.

Comment

😂😂😂😂
          Please, WFF doesn’t even count. They’ll tell you themselves.
          Excuses.

Comment

Come play for Kendall and you'll realize your pro dream come true.

Comment

DA is garbage away from MLS clubs.

Anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish. There are plenty of ECNL teams that would beat non-mls DA's.

Non MLS da's don't even want to play vs non mls's da's anymore.

Comment

Anyone who thinks otherwise is foolish. There are plenty of ECNL teams that would beat non-mls DA's.

There are plenty of ecnl teams that lose to fspl npl team it’s all the same level if you get a coach that develops

Comment

There are plenty of ecnl teams that lose to fspl npl team it’s all the same level if you get a coach that develops
                  not saying DA doesnt have a host of problems and issues, but there is a huge gap between the top DAs in the state in each age group and top ECNL/FSPL/NPL teams. Huge. You can argue that the weaker DAs can be beaten by top ECNL/FSPL/NPL teams, but comparing top to top, it's not close.

Comment

You all just keep enjoying paying the same amount or more for subpar training, playing lesser competition, and having a less than 1% chance of being seen by a US Soccer, pro, or collegiate scout. Those of us in the DA, that aren’t butt-hurt from our kid not being selected, will keep enjoying a higher level of training (in most cases), the highest level of competition (in most cases), having US Soccer scouts at 50% of games, and playing in front of countless collegiate and pro scouts. Good luck in your kids quest to be “discovered” in a pool of players where nobody is even looking. Good day!

Comment

You all just keep enjoying paying the same amount or more for subpar training, playing lesser competition, and having a less than 1% chance of being seen by a US Soccer, pro, or collegiate scout. Those of us in the DA, that aren’t butt-hurt from our kid not being selected, will keep enjoying a higher level of training (in most cases), the highest level of competition (in most cases), having US Soccer scouts at 50% of games, and playing in front of countless collegiate and pro scouts. Good luck in your kids quest to be “discovered” in a pool of players where nobody is even looking. Good day!
                      Nasty!!! You wait kids develop at diff rates your superstar today might not be soon enough. Be humble friend! because it will come back around believe me

Comment

It's a cult. All fvcking lunatics. Mostly daddys that failed at life and are trying to get their sons to provide a small piece of redemption.

Comment

The DA DOCS start these threads to brainwash. Recruit on TS with psychological
                          warfare.

Comment

Nasty!!! You wait kids develop at diff rates your superstar today might not be soon enough. Be humble friend! because it will come back around believe me
                            My kid is U17, and already committed to play at a top 25 D1 soccer program. I can assure you it wouldn’t have happened without the development and the exposure that he has gotten from the DA the last 4 years. I’ve seen the next level (ECNL), and it is a MAJOR drop off. Just my own personal experience, and the same can be said for many other DA families that we know at our club and others. The #’s fully support that colleges and pro teams scout the DA program in the US first and foremost. Those are the facts, and facts don’t care about your feelings!

Comment

My kid is U17, and already committed to play at a top 25 D1 soccer program. I can assure you it wouldn’t have happened without the development and the exposure that he has gotten from the DA the last 4 years. I’ve seen the next level (ECNL), and it is a MAJOR drop off. Just my own personal experience, and the same can be said for many other DA families that we know at our club and others. The #’s fully support that colleges and pro teams scout the DA program in the US first and foremost. Those are the facts, and facts don’t care about your feelings!
                              I don’t doubt what you say. The da program at the u12-14 is a complete **** show. I am sure it will get better as the # of players dimishes

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X