Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm sorry you poors don't get access to the right people, but some of us do.

As I said, they very much think that this keeper group should all move on to softball.
    Hearing the same thing. Definitely not happy with the quality.

Comment

I heard the woman that passed out at the parent meeting last weekend was holding her breath so that she didnt have to go pick her daughter up because she was an 05 keeper.

Comment

I heard the woman that passed out at the parent meeting last weekend was holding her breath so that she didnt have to go pick her daughter up because she was an 05 keeper.
        Lololololololol!!!

Comment

They have several options as to what they should do. First of these is to begin training a field player at keeper. Their biggest concern is the overall lack of athleticism and feel that by training a field player they will get better results. The other option is to try and beg some of the keepers around the state that have no interest in OPD. In the end, they will be finding replacements for the current group.

Comment

wow

I can't believe there is a 2005 ODP keeper thread to begin with. My daughter is a 2005 goalie that will be there this weekend and she is basically a field player playing goalie. She is pretty ok. I read all of the bashing of ODP and it doesn't make sense. If your kid loves playing soccer and is competitive they will want to play as much as possible. If you are bashing on here I'm guessing you are bashing in your kids ear and telling her how much better they are than everyone else. Your kid will either end up being slightly better than the other players with a bad attitude, average with a bad attitude, or below average with a bad attitude. None of those are desirable at any level especially a high level. ODP is another opportunity to learn something or be seen so why not?

Comment

I can't believe there is a 2005 ODP keeper thread to begin with. My daughter is a 2005 goalie that will be there this weekend and she is basically a field player playing goalie. She is pretty ok. I read all of the bashing of ODP and it doesn't make sense. If your kid loves playing soccer and is competitive they will want to play as much as possible. If you are bashing on here I'm guessing you are bashing in your kids ear and telling her how much better they are than everyone else. Your kid will either end up being slightly better than the other players with a bad attitude, average with a bad attitude, or below average with a bad attitude. None of those are desirable at any level especially a high level. ODP is another opportunity to learn something or be seen so why not?
              Who is bashing?

It appears as if people are simply offering insight into the current state of the situation. I hope your daughter has a great time and I am sure ODP is very happy to have the extra money.

Comment

Who is bashing?

It appears as if people are simply offering insight into the current state of the situation. I hope your daughter has a great time and I am sure ODP is very happy to have the extra money.
                Dooshy comment

Comment

Dooshy comment
                  *Douchey

If you are going to "clap back", at least do so with spelling the main component of your comment correctly.

I'm going to take a small leap here and say you are one of these 05 keepers' dad. I know that we view our children with rose-colored glasses, but please, for the sake of soccer, keep her home. I highly suggest that you consider another sport or simply having your child focus on their academics. From what I am reading and from what is being said, this group is just bad, perhaps the worst they have seen in the existence of ODP. The comment..."a blind fat kid would have an easier time finding and putting on their shoes then these girls do of stopping a shot"...has been said at these sessions.

Comment

*Douchey

If you are going to "clap back", at least do so with spelling the main component of your comment correctly.

I'm going to take a small leap here and say you are one of these 05 keepers' dad. I know that we view our children with rose-colored glasses, but please, for the sake of soccer, keep her home. I highly suggest that you consider another sport or simply having your child focus on their academics. From what I am reading and from what is being said, this group is just bad, perhaps the worst they have seen in the existence of ODP. The comment..."a blind fat kid would have an easier time finding and putting on their shoes then these girls do of stopping a shot"...has been said at these sessions.
                    Lol. Got a bite.

Only a super doosh goes spell master on dooshy. Are you Spellmaster? Missed you.

Comment

*Douchey

OK so the scrabble NAZI, didn't read the part were he said his daughter is an 05 goalie. Talk about being a Douche. And this thread makes me laugh, in one comment you state who care about 12/13 yr old girls but the very next comment you BASH away.

Comment

*Douchey

Lololololololol!!!!!

Comment

Lol. Got a bite.

Only a super doosh goes spell master on dooshy. Are you Spellmaster? Missed you.
                          No, I just happen to be educated beyond the 8th grade.

Comment

Could have fooled me.

Comment

OK so the scrabble NAZI, didn't read the part were he said his daughter is an 05 goalie. Talk about being a Douche. And this thread makes me laugh, in one comment you state who care about 12/13 yr old girls but the very next comment you BASH away.
                              I understand that with everyone being anonymous, it is hard to tell which poster has said what. I've only offered inside information from the people who run ODP nationally. To your other point:
                              didn't read the part were he said his daughter is an 05 goalie.
                              I don't know if he is, that is why I lead with "I'm going to take a small leap here".

With that said, if you would like to get back to discussing the state of this keeper group, I will be happy to provide as much as I can from those who know.

Comment

Just FYI...doosh is very common variation spelling of the word douche used throughout message boards to troll douchey idiot posters into wasting time on threads and life in general by correcting it’s spelling.

It’s ironic. It’s exposes posters as non cool zeros...which is even more ironic.

Congrats on being King Douche, dooshy boy

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X