Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

H

So intense all of you are, it Seems the losing of games is killing you guys. I want to say to all of you it doesn’t matter 9-10 yr old kids. None of your kids will be professional players, my kid is a u-10 player plays at da level, and I know he will not be a professional player. It’s the worlds game if you want your kid to be a professional athlete he’s playing the wrong game. Play American football or baseball the percentages are better. American soccer accross this country is a **** show. There is no transfer market because of child labor laws in this country. No incentive for clubs as to actuallly seriously consider training kids. Look at the fc Dallas product Weston McKennie he left to shalke on a free transfer and fc Dallas trained him. So domestic youth clubs have to get the money somewhere ie us parents. It will never change in this country. That’s why we can’t produce a national team, or a quality professional league have you watched mls soccer it’s horrific. This country needs promotion relegation not happening mls is a franchise like nfl nba nhl mlb. All American sports. Now we are setting up soccer the same way when the rest of the world does it a different way. No excitement no transfer market it’s sterile and boring. If any of you think your kid is that good go back to South America seems all of you have roots in these soccer rich countries but you come here and bitch about a system that will never change. So best you can do is let your kid have fun. Those of you wishing your kid to be in da. I will tell you that’s all bs as well, it’s another marketing level of taking your money but more of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So intense all of you are, it Seems the losing of games is killing you guys. I want to say to all of you it doesn’t matter 9-10 yr old kids. None of your kids will be professional players, my kid is a u-10 player plays at da level, and I know he will not be a professional player. It’s the worlds game if you want your kid to be a professional athlete he’s playing the wrong game. Play American football or baseball the percentages are better. American soccer accross this country is a **** show. There is no transfer market because of child labor laws in this country. No incentive for clubs as to actuallly seriously consider training kids. Look at the fc Dallas product Weston McKennie he left to shalke on a free transfer and fc Dallas trained him. So domestic youth clubs have to get the money somewhere ie us parents. It will never change in this country. That’s why we can’t produce a national team, or a quality professional league have you watched mls soccer it’s horrific. This country needs promotion relegation not happening mls is a franchise like nfl nba nhl mlb. All American sports. Now we are setting up soccer the same way when the rest of the world does it a different way. No excitement no transfer market it’s sterile and boring. If any of you think your kid is that good go back to South America seems all of you have roots in these soccer rich countries but you come here and bitch about a system that will never change. So best you can do is let your kid have fun. Those of you wishing your kid to be in da. I will tell you that’s all bs as well, it’s another marketing level of taking your money but more of it.

I think you nailed it, there is no sense getting worked up, its a waste of energy. Devleop to what the DA, then what? I know American kids u-20 National players that came off the U-20 world cup last year that were coming back home to work at kiddie camps for the rest of the summer. While the English boys were going back to there professional clubs to prepare for the season. Its a joke at all levels. Can you imaging your kid a National team player has to come back to that, how depressing. There is no upside to any of it in the end.

Comment

I think you nailed it, there is no sense getting worked up, its a waste of energy. Devleop to what the DA, then what? I know American kids u-20 National players that came off the U-20 world cup last year that were coming back home to work at kiddie camps for the rest of the summer. While the English boys were going back to there professional clubs to prepare for the season. Its a joke at all levels. Can you imaging your kid a National team player has to come back to that, how depressing. There is no upside to any of it in the end.
        Ridiculous 9 10 yr olds being subject to pressure from parents and blame it all on the coach because they didn't win enough games. Like who cares

Comment

Marcelo Valdivia you Sucks!!!!

Comment

Marcelo Valdivia you Sucks!!!!
            why ? you didn't win enough games

Comment

Ask him why was he screaming at kids dropping the FFFF word like candy? We all saw it and heard it. When we got TM involved to solve the issue he didn't do a thing. What a team

Comment

He needs to send his resignation letter!!!!
                This guy killed both pre academy teams!

Comment

your frucking sad and pathetic ..

Comment

True

your frucking sad and pathetic ..
                    Huh? What say you?

Comment

Crap

Yeah, this dude is a real joker.. a pretender..a fraud

Comment

Is this all true

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Is this real? Are you making it up?
                        There are lot parents who seem to not be happy. why you all stay with this team if you do not like so much this coach?

Comment

Harsh

That is harsh.. bob costas?

Comment

Yes

They figure the problem. It was not the coaching. Our team made a change to solve and we much better for it now. Was a easy one move.

Comment

Dude pathetic that a coach from weston, comes to this site to try and bad mouth the coach of his kid's team, to try and steal the team from him next year. Italians in general are a big pile of manure

Comment

The worst coach ever

He needs to send his resignation letter!!!!
                                This guy killed both pre academy teams!
                                Marcelo Valdivia is the worst coach my son has ever had. Without knowledge, for much License C or B je has, it is only a paper. Without energy, transmits nothing, teaches nothing, bored, insipid, kill the illusion and talent of children. Train without intensity, without initiative, it is a torture to see their practices and thus the results of the teams in the games are reflected. Weston, with him, is just a slogan of excellence, nothing in practice. Never put your son / daughter with him by a lot of name that Weston and his DA Program have.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X