Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I hear He’s also doing stuff with Drive Custom Fit out of Salem, which are a very credible business. No idea why they would risk having him run their soccer skills classes when he’s clearly not able to work legally.
    I thought he was married to a U.S. citizen so nothing he is doing would be illegal. You can choose not to send your kid to one of his trainings if you dislike him so much.

Comment

I thought he was married to a U.S. citizen so nothing he is doing would be illegal. You can choose not to send your kid to one of his trainings if you dislike him so much.
      You know how it is today. One can't just be unhappy, they have to try to ensure everyone else is, too.

Comment

I see CA has popped up running "Become Elite Soccer" or something like that out of Haverhill. Details on their website are very minimal.

Anyone know any details?

Comment

My daughters team played seacoast in DA 07 this past fall twice and the last game in the spring in early March and seacoast was not a quality team at all. Very weak team. Bad coaching. Waste of 3 games for sure.

Comment

My daughters team played seacoast in DA 07 this past fall twice and the last game in the spring in early March and seacoast was not a quality team at all. Very weak team. Bad coaching. Waste of 3 games for sure.
            So you are from South Shore Select in MA, but come onto NH site to bring up 07 team on a thread not about them, just so you can trash them. Way to represent your club! The message your club talks about encouraging strong young females.... I can see how you encourage that externally!

No telling if you are really from that club, on an anonymous site but if you Are from there really poor from you!

Comment

The Seacoast DA 07 team has absolutely NOTHING to do with Seacoast Storm. In fact, Storm was defunct before Seacoast even had a GDA program, but way to show off how little you know. Good job.

Comment

Way to trash middle school kids. FYI those rock stars in middle school often get left behind in high school.

Comment

A leopard never changes its spots.

Comment

I see CA has popped up running "Become Elite Soccer" or something like that out of Haverhill. Details on their website are very minimal.

Anyone know any details?
                    He’s trying to start a club with a couple former seacoast coaches. Right now they are doing training sessions private and small groups. I heard they have tryouts soon.

Comment

He’s trying to start a club with a couple former seacoast coaches. Right now they are doing training sessions private and small groups. I heard they have tryouts soon.
                      Seacoast Storm 2.0 - we all know how the original version finished up.

Comment

Anyone that knows CA well, knows he's not a very good program manager or coach. He will say and do anything to get people to join - he is a pretty good con man. He has that wonderful English accent that all the parents think will give their little ones a leg up and make them better. In the end - he is tactically naive and mostly dishonest. People say he single handedly ran that program in to the grand - that is true. Beware of him - it rarely ends well.

Comment

Anyone that knows CA well, knows he's not a very good program manager or coach. He will say and do anything to get people to join - he is a pretty good con man. He has that wonderful English accent that all the parents think will give their little ones a leg up and make them better. In the end - he is tactically naive and mostly dishonest. People say he single handedly ran that program in to the grand - that is true. Beware of him - it rarely ends well.
                          Very accurate description. Conman, crook, will do anything for a quick buck, includes lying to families, communities and probably coaches.

Comment

He is claiming they have the best coaching staff in New England? Either he is on drugs or just completely delusional!!!
                            If you are a “top level” player and go this way, I am sitting here with popcorn watching you progress!

Comment

He is claiming they have the best coaching staff in New England? Either he is on drugs or just completely delusional!!!
                              If you are a “top level” player and go this way, I am sitting here with popcorn watching you progress!
                              CA is one of those coaches who thinks he knows it all - he's convinced himself that he is one of the best coaches out there. Delusional is the correct answer, that and full of sh&t as well. Seems like southern NH is ripe with posers and power hungry men looking to play politics with un-assuming soccer families. These guys know just how to pull the emotional strings and reel in these families. It's pretty sick actually.

Comment

CA is one of those coaches who thinks he knows it all - he's convinced himself that he is one of the best coaches out there. Delusional is the correct answer, that and full of sh&t as well. Seems like southern NH is ripe with posers and power hungry men looking to play politics with un-assuming soccer families. These guys know just how to pull the emotional strings and reel in these families. It's pretty sick actually.
                                “Become elite” Has more coaches than teams. Conman that ruined a perfectly good program at Storm. Stopped players going to play at a higher level for his own ego and gain. Doesn’t care about development. Cares about the $$. Period.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X