•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lunchtime for NY Post Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      hahaha, I am glad you believe that. I wish I could live in your world. The only difference is the politicians are pros and have media backing to help them cover it up. Trump is an amateur politician and it shows but I think that is what some people like about him.
      <<I think that is what some people like about him>>

Don't confuse 'the base' with people

Comment

Trump serves football players crap food on silver platters. Symbolizes his presidency.

Comment

Release the hate. It’s over. Hillary lost. You sound like Ray Finkle from Ace Ventura. Probably stick needles into a voodoo doll of Comey. Let it go, man. Let it gooooooooooo.
          Cult follower believe me when I say Hillary was not my candidate, Republikasses continue to believe Hillary’s ghost runs govt and walks the halls of the White House.
          Let it Gooooooooooo man..... The emails, Benghazi , Ur A.N.U.S One .... man it’s all bull the Fox klan , Tucker, Hannity, Levin got you full blown under the conspiracy umbrella. Late night calls to these guys from Trump is how the Administration is run..... Fuktards running the country that’s why there’s Chaos....

Question- does your kids and wife know you’re a Fuktard Cult follower?

Comment

damn....6'5" and 250lbs and this girl is going to raise your hands and get in the guys face. The guy had a pack of these girls surrounding him. I bet he gets off.

Clearly he didn't need to knock her the F out, but her mother and father need to teach her a little better so she doesn't have to learn the hard way.

https://nypost.com/2019/01/15/burly-...l-in-the-face/
            Racist Redneck bastttttard he is. I hope they up the charges and place a million $$$$ bail on his azzzz place him with some brothers who were victims of discrimination all their life’s so they can break his virginity hole.ha ha ha ha

Comment

Trump serves football players crap food on silver platters. Symbolizes his presidency.
              My god, man. Give it a rest. The Clemson players enjoyed it and yet you’re trying to make it into something awful. When you nitpick over stupid things you only antagonize his base to dig in deeper and you make people like me want to support him just to make you miserable. You sound like a complete jackass.

Comment

Racist Redneck bastttttard he is. I hope they up the charges and place a million $$$$ bail on his azzzz place him with some brothers who were victims of discrimination all their life’s so they can break his virginity hole.ha ha ha ha
                How do you know it was racial? Seemed like a pack of hyenas surrounded a grizzly bear. A hyena threatens the grizzly by approaching it in an aggressive manner and the hyena got the full force of the grizzly.

I have seen these packs gang up on people and pull knives, etc. he will claim he felt his life was in danger so he was protecting himself. He will get off.

Comment

How do you know it was racial? Seemed like a pack of hyenas surrounded a grizzly bear. A hyena threatens the grizzly by approaching it in an aggressive manner and the hyena got the full force of the grizzly.

I have seen these packs gang up on people and pull knives, etc. he will claim he felt his life was in danger so he was protecting himself. He will get off.
                  He sure ain’t gonna sucker punch a little white girl out ...so I Hope you another racist northern redneck end up in Cheshire state prison too, brothers will bust your little Wipi azzzz wide open ... ha ha ha

Me luv u long time.

Comment

He sure ain’t gonna sucker punch a little white girl out ...so I Hope you another racist northern redneck end up in Cheshire state prison too, brothers will bust your little Wipi azzzz wide open ... ha ha ha

Me luv u long time.
                    https://fox6now.com/2018/07/06/it-is...ehind-counter/

Hmmmmmmm......not sure if any of that is English, but here is one for you.....this one was ok right?

Comment

You realize that is an “opinion” piece right? Written by a liberal. I give it as much attention as the rest of the liberal ct garbage posted on this talking soccer thread.
                      So whatta think now? GOP turned on Steve King - is it still Liberal CT garbage posted on TS or are you still living in the Cult world.

Comment

https://fox6now.com/2018/07/06/it-is...ehind-counter/

Hmmmmmmm......not sure if any of that is English, but here is one for you.....this one was ok right?
                        The Biiiiitch was 26! Big difference from a juvenile 11-12 yrs old. Anyways that biiiitch took too long serving the brother she should have known better.She definitely won’t do that shiiiit again
                        I can tell you that.

Comment

Me luv u long time.
                          Why wouldn't he? She pushed him first, he pushed back, she came at him like she was going to hit him, so he hit her first (hitting first in a street fight (regardless of your opponent) is the wisest thing anyone can do). She was a very big kid ..... can't believe she was only 11 or 12. Unfortunately, not a very smart kid .... I can't believe the head shaking didn't scare him off like it does to all of the other 12 year olds. Another lesson learned the hard way. If you can't beat the crap out of someone, shut your mouth and walk away instead of getting in their face. Its funny now, isn't it?

Comment

Why wouldn't he? She pushed him first, he pushed back, she came at him like she was going to hit him, so he hit her first (hitting first in a street fight (regardless of your opponent) is the wisest thing anyone can do). She was a very big kid ..... can't believe she was only 11 or 12. Unfortunately, not a very smart kid .... I can't believe the head shaking didn't scare him off like it does to all of the other 12 year olds. Another lesson learned the hard way. If you can't beat the crap out of someone, shut your mouth and walk away instead of getting in their face. Its funny now, isn't it?
                            Obviously adults should never hit a child. But the dude was being attacked. I'm not sure anyone else would have reacted differently. It's not a race issue but criminal. There are kids of all races that are trouble, but if they are disciplined in school the parents threaten to sue. This guy is going to get slapped with a civil suit in the next two day, guaranteed plus criminal charges. No doubt he wishes life granted do-overs. he never would have gotten involved to begin with.

Comment

So whatta think now? GOP turned on Steve King - is it still Liberal CT garbage posted on TS or are you still living in the Cult world.
                              Not really. they gave him a wrist slap for his latest comments but he's been making them for years. Where was the condemnation before? too little too late. Short of tossing him out stripping him of committee seats is all show.

Comment

Obviously adults should never hit a child. But the dude was being attacked. I'm not sure anyone else would have reacted differently. It's not a race issue but criminal. There are kids of all races that are trouble, but if they are disciplined in school the parents threaten to sue. This guy is going to get slapped with a civil suit in the next two day, guaranteed plus criminal charges. No doubt he wishes life granted do-overs. he never would have gotten involved to begin with.
                                He wouldn’t have sucker punched a little or big 11-12 yr old white girl never mind an older white girl.

I agree with the other OP - I hope they put him in a wing where all the brothers are. Word will get out quick of what he did to a young African American girl and his Bottom will be sore for weeks.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X