Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best 05 girls team in the state?

I miss Weston parents pounding their chest how good they are only to lose to second tier teams.

Who’s the best this year?

Any of a half dozen ECNL or DA teams that play well that day.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      I miss Weston parents pounding their chest how good they are only to lose to second tier teams.

What happened to the 05 team? They were pretty good last year. Where did all those girls go?

Comment

they are still pretty darn good in the DA

Sunrise
        West Pines
        Tampa Bay United
        Wellington

they all have decent teams, no one stands out. pretty boring age group. parity everywhere.

Comment

no one stands out. pretty boring age group. parity everywhere.

JUST ABOUT SUMS UP EVERY OTHER AGE GROUP

Comment

they are still pretty darn good in the DA

Sunrise
            West Pines
            Tampa Bay United
            Wellington

they all have decent teams, no one stands out. pretty boring age group. parity everywhere.
            Very deep age group. Any of the top 10-15 teams can be beat by another top 15 team. Nobody stands out.

Comment

If you include DA and ECNL teams, Weston or TBU are the best. I would say Weston would beat tbu but it would be close.

Comment

OC ECNL by a wide margin.

Comment

Weston won the Danone cup and every other mayor trophy ever since.

Comment

OC ECNL by a wide margin.
                    You mean the team that is 5-6-2? I think Florida Elite at 7-2-2 would argue that they were a bit stronger.

Comment

Most of the 05 girls from last year are playing with 04 da doing well, so chill out

Comment

Most of the 05 girls from last year are playing with 04 da doing well, so chill out
                        Serious inquiry:

Hearing great things about training and organization with Jerome. Will they e05s stay in Aeayin next year or bounce to ECNL / Sunrise so they can play HS?

Daughter thinking of moving over, but want the talent to stay.

Comment

Jerome is great; training is tough, he is fair but very serious. Only a handful of the 05s are playing with the 04s, majority are playing on age. I think most of the team will stay. You may lose a few in search of more playing time, but most will stay. They are good, they all get along, and they have been successful. not the greatest thing of all time, but best in the area for this age

Comment

Who cares? They're 05s :D

Comment

Jerome is great; training is tough, he is fair but very serious. Only a handful of the 05s are playing with the 04s, majority are playing on age. I think most of the team will stay. You may lose a few in search of more playing time, but most will stay. They are good, they all get along, and they have been successful. not the greatest thing of all time, but best in the area for this age
                              Honestly, great training is a huge deal. Your comments sound like what I’ve heard from everyone.

Training should be tough, in my opinion.

Thank you very much for a real evaluation.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X