X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'll poach your face in a vat of acid and boiling water, you ****ing pussy
    Bro...chill out, it’s a scummy soccer message board. Don’t go postal.

Comment

tony

Nope, Tony Russo is another wannabe coach that got a job at weston so he could pouch players for the younger ages teams. Funny thing is he actually thinks he's a coach, with Victor gone his days are numbered there and then what? Loser
      This guy is a loser. Used to be hammocks and left his team behind. Then came to Weston and supposedly told everyone there he recruited top players for DA where in fact he as always pouching and all those players left DA. year after brought some Kendall Hammocks on that cool aid. Keeps thinking he's a top coach...

Comment

This guy is a loser. Used to be hammocks and left his team behind. Then came to Weston and supposedly told everyone there he recruited top players for DA where in fact he as always pouching and all those players left DA. year after brought some Kendall Hammocks on that cool aid. Keeps thinking he's a top coach...
        He's a postal worker with a soccer ball and no license to teach other than an E

Comment

Look... I kinda hate myself for subbing in for grammar nazi here...

but the # of you who say these coaches are pouching players.... you mean poaching right? like theres really not some fatass guy putting players in his tummy-pouch like a ****ing kangaroo over there right??

Comment

Look... I kinda hate myself for subbing in for grammar nazi here...

but the # of you who say these coaches are pouching players.... you mean poaching right? like theres really not some fatass guy putting players in his tummy-pouch like a ****ing kangaroo over there right??
            lmaoooo

Comment

Why don't we stopped talking about Russo, let's face it apart from this thread no one mentions his name anywhere. He can "pouch" all he wants and do all the private practice to his own team (talk about conflict of interest weston) that he wants, he still sucks cheese. I've been to fc dallas and other clubs where real coaches know what they do and trust me is way different from what this bozo does.

Comment

Are all of those SF males down there hanging around the field fat? Narrow it down more.

Comment

Are all of those SF males down there hanging around the field fat? Narrow it down more.
                  Fat shaming is hatred. I believe in body acceptance

Comment

Why don't we stopped talking about Russo, let's face it apart from this thread no one mentions his name anywhere. He can "pouch" all he wants and do all the private practice to his own team (talk about conflict of interest weston) that he wants, he still sucks cheese. I've been to fc dallas and other clubs where real coaches know what they do and trust me is way different from what this bozo does.

Comment

Attention?

Comment

Russo is a wannabe, keep make sure that post office is clean. isnt this the coach that left Hammocks and went to Weston? Loser!

Comment

Hes actually a real dedicated coach who works hard at his job. But its easier to come on here and be a keyboard nazi

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                            KENDALL as usual doing the old switch and bait. Lots of kids on the DA team that weren't there a few weeks ago. Once again be proud of your cheatin' ass
                            DA can steal any non DA player any time.

Comment

Hes actually a real dedicated coach who works hard at his job. But its easier to come on here and be a keyboard nazi
                              You may now stand and get off his....

This one for sure is on it and has been there for a while. Its easy to leave your current team and go to another club, very hard working. Everyone knows Weston doesnt develop, its the next kid up, bottom 3-4 drop to make room for the others coming in the following season.

Comment

you should go to a DA practice before you make a dumb statement like that. yes, a lot of kids migrate there. but if you think some 07 kid that comes from coral springs, or some 08 kid that comes from key biscayne is already developed, then you sir, are retarded.

regards,

Weston Da Parent that came from somewhere else, and is very happy with his sons training

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X