Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevor friday night what are your plans ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    More of the same buddy. These girls love that new car smell. Thank goodness the seats are leather. A few wipes, a little febreze, and the workbench is ready for the next one.

Comment

Looking for a mentor for my son you are exactly what i am looking for!! Keep the dream going buddy!!!

Comment

More of the same buddy. These girls love that new car smell. Thank goodness the seats are leather. A few wipes, a little febreze, and the workbench is ready for the next one.
        don't forget to wipe your bottom

Comment

While this is a funny thread, it does not take away what this family is all about. Typical while trash club jumping family which players and clubs can't stand. Those are the facts!!!!

Comment

While this is a funny thread, it does not take away what this family is all about. Typical while trash club jumping family which players and clubs can't stand. Those are the facts!!!!
            Fact is that you are a middle-aged loser that is horribly jealous of a teenager's mild success. Coming on here and repeatedly stating the same malicious lies is further proof of your despicable life. If this tiny little event brings out such hatred from you, the rest of what life brings you will be extremely disappointing. I recommend that you end it now.

And...your daughter is waiting for me in my new car. Gotta get to work. Can't disappoint.

Fake Trevor out!

Comment

Fact is that you are a middle-aged loser that is horribly jealous of a teenager's mild success. Coming on here and repeatedly stating the same malicious lies is further proof of your despicable life. If this tiny little event brings out such hatred from you, the rest of what life brings you will be extremely disappointing. I recommend that you end it now.

And...your daughter is waiting for me in my new car. Gotta get to work. Can't disappoint.

Fake Trevor out!
              My daughter has too much class for Fake Trevor and Real Trevor

Comment

My daughter has too much class for Fake Trevor and Real Trevor
                Too much class? You meant to say too much Azz. Your girl is pounding me flat. I'll pass her your message when she comes up for air. This one just doesn't stop. You should be proud of her. Agile, flexible, and energetic. I may need new shocks. I'm guessing that is a learned trait from the missus? Congrats to you sir.

Comment

Too much class? You meant to say too much Azz. Your girl is pounding me flat. I'll pass her your message when she comes up for air. This one just doesn't stop. You should be proud of her. Agile, flexible, and energetic. I may need new shocks. I'm guessing that is a learned trait from the missus? Congrats to you sir.
                  Wow, I guess my daughter is just like your mother (after a little lube).

Comment

How did weekend go need details buddy

Comment

Wow, I guess my daughter is just like your mother (after a little lube).
                      You are equating my mother's sex life, who has been in a monogamous relationship for more than 30 years, to the promiscuous actions of your slutty teenage daughter? And by doing so, you acknowledge that your daughter is whore. Good job Dad. I hope that you wanted to be a young grandfather.

Comment

How did weekend go need details buddy
                        Took the day off from school. Had to go to the urgent clinic. Doctor said I had, "excessive defoliation of the penis membrane."

Comment

This Friday...

Happy hour.
                          Pre party.
                          Coach my u13 team for practice.
                          Go out cruising for cougars.

Comment

So much hate

Comment

This Friday...

Happy hour.
                              Pre party.
                              Coach my u13 team for practice.
                              Go out cruising for cougars.
                              Slight change of plans for this Friday. After practice with my team. I’ve got a nice little private session lined up with a Latina mom from Weston. Spicy.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X