Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    RD and DF had a good club back in the day and for many years. Terrible coaching by daddy coaches has driven the value of the club down. Of course, GDA was a death knell, but because they were locked out of ECNL, OW had no choice in this. I expect these are the reasons Sporting is reportedly buying OW out.
    It’s a done deal, announcement before tryouts

Comment

It’s a done deal, announcement before tryouts
      New club to be called Sporting Wood

Comment

New club to be called Sporting Wood
        Heard that a million times you stupid mutherfuker, get a life

Comment

RD and DF had a good club back in the day and for many years. Terrible coaching by daddy coaches has driven the value of the club down. Of course, GDA was a death knell, but because they were locked out of ECNL, OW had no choice in this. I expect these are the reasons Sporting is reportedly buying OW out.
          The fact that you took the time to write all that crap and think that anyone believes it just proves to everyone that you are an absolute idiot

Comment

Heard that a million times you stupid mutherfuker, get a life
            You made, bro

A million times, right?

Comment

The fact that you took the time to write all that crap and think that anyone believes it just proves to everyone that you are an absolute idiot
              Watch and learn.

Comment

Oakwood 02 plays kick and Run.And is easy to defend against .Why don’t coaches adjust play style.

Comment

Oakwood 02 plays kick and Run.And is easy to defend against .Why don’t coaches adjust play style.
                  Hey, at least they can move the ball forward. Other OW GDA teams cannot.

Comment

Hey, at least they can move the ball forward. Other OW GDA teams cannot.
                    Don't be a twit. Play possession. Is this team Eric "the DB" B's bunch? That team only exists for his kid. They are going to stink because he can't coach and doesn't want to.

Comment

Don't be a twit. Play possession. Is this team Eric "the DB" B's bunch? That team only exists for his kid. They are going to stink because he can't coach and doesn't want to.
                      Hey pally, you obviously have ground this axe to the nub. Pretty transparent that you're the same ad naseum poster. Who cares. Move on. D000che

Comment

Hey pally, you obviously have ground this axe to the nub. Pretty transparent that you're the same ad naseum poster. Who cares. Move on. D000che
                        Is it EBs team? He did the same with his older daughter and her team which he coached for 4 straight years!!

Comment

Is it EBs team? He did the same with his older daughter and her team which he coached for 4 straight years!!
                          So what. I know plenty of Daddy coaches. Some are very good. They are all over the place. They are usually the ones that create more plying opportunities and have their kids playing all the time. I never look at it as a bad thing, certainly at Ulittle levels. Not a ton of room for hate in this business, don't let it burn you up.

Comment

So what. I know plenty of Daddy coaches. Some are very good. They are all over the place. They are usually the ones that create more plying opportunities and have their kids playing all the time. I never look at it as a bad thing, certainly at Ulittle levels. Not a ton of room for hate in this business, don't let it burn you up.
                            There is no room for it in premier, let alone ECNL (EF, EM, ZS) or in GDA (EB). Just have them coach a different age group to avoid the issue.

Comment

It's rare that a daddy coach is qualified and is unbiased. On the rare occasions it happens parents will still be suspicious. It isnt worth it. If they're qualified then have them coach another team.

Comment

Thanks, EB. Good to see you on here confirming your bias and your lack of coaching ability.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X