Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What is the name of the coach that ran up 14 goals on a team?
    I can tell you right now if another couch ran up 14 goals I sure as heck wouldn’t shake his or her filthy hand after the game. That’s poor sportsmanship and disrespectful so they don’t deserve any respect. Zero.

I might fake like I was going to shake their hand and pop them in the family jewels and “accidentally” jam a thumb in their eye while they are doubled over. And laugh all the way to the car. Hypothetically of course.

Who is the coach?

Comment

I can tell you right now if another couch ran up 14 goals I sure as heck wouldn’t shake his or her filthy hand after the game. That’s poor sportsmanship and disrespectful so they don’t deserve any respect. Zero.

I might fake like I was going to shake their hand and pop them in the family jewels and “accidentally” jam a thumb in their eye while they are doubled over. And laugh all the way to the car. Hypothetically of course.

Who is the coach?
      I agree that coach doesn’t deserve any respect. That is bush league.

Comment

Some players & parents don’t care if they play as long as they can say they are on a winning team. If they don’t mind not playing, why should anyone else care?
        She really sucks as a goalie and her parents are the worst of the worst type of people. Just terrible. They got what they deserve, karma karma karma

Comment

Who is the coach?
          I read this whole thread and no mention of who the coach is. Does anybody know?

Comment

Her last name is Ellertson I believe. You can find it by clicking on the team on oysa state cup site.

Comment

I agree that coach doesn’t deserve any respect. That is bush league.
              I can see it from all perspectives, however, this isn't league this is a tourney based on goals and a team shouldn't have to hold back at u18 just to save another team from crying. They should of played presidents cup and stayed in a group of similar talent but they went big.

Comment

Tina ellertson and joe frimpong

Comment

No respect for these two people. After the 10th goal if you aren’t shutting your team down you stink. Hopefully they get fired.

Comment

No respect for these two people. After the 10th goal if you aren’t shutting your team down you stink. Hopefully they get fired.
                    It's state cup! CFC coaches should be fired not the other teams coach! Do you see people firing for instance a basketball coach if he beats another team 100-20 heck no he gets a promotion . Why should we be mad at letting a coach let their kids play? Fire the retarded coach who allowed his team to lose 14-0.

Comment

It's state cup! CFC coaches should be fired not the other teams coach! Do you see people firing for instance a basketball coach if he beats another team 100-20 heck no he gets a promotion . Why should we be mad at letting a coach let their kids play? Fire the retarded coach who allowed his team to lose 14-0.
                      It's been obvious crush gets crushed 100% of the time who the hecks idea was it to play state cup and not presidents cup? They chose to play with the big girls now deal with it

Comment

If you have a kid on her team you are going to be in good shape, other than that no reason to be in that club.

Comment

Bad people. When you are up 7-0 and you keep rolling you lose respect

Comment

Bad people. When you are up 7-0 and you keep rolling you lose respect
                            When you're team is so bad they lose 14-0 and you still put them in State Cup. That's "bad" people. Just another clown show down there in Salem, just like all the other Timbers Alliance clowns shows.

Comment

When you're team is so bad they lose 14-0 and you still put them in State Cup. That's "bad" people. Just another clown show down there in Salem, just like all the other Timbers Alliance clowns shows.
                              Without having seen the game it’s impossible to judge Salmon Creek. If they have a roster of 17-18 and they played all their bench players most of the game - what more do you want them to do? It’s not their fault an inferior opponent chose to enter state cup.

Cfc is easy to blame here. They knew they entered their team in a tournament that was over their heads. And now they’re on here crying about the beating they took. Yes it sucks to lose that bad. But instead of grumping at Salmon Creek, ask your coach and club why they hung you out to dry.

Comment

It's been obvious crush gets crushed 100% of the time who the hecks idea was it to play state cup and not presidents cup? They chose to play with the big girls now deal with it
                                While it’s normally not good sportsmanship to run up the score that much, it is up to the other team to enter Presidents Cup instead. State Cup isn’t the time to hold back because the winning teams have to prepare for better competition at Regionals. For Salem’s part, maybe they knew they would lose big but used the game as a learning experience. It’s not like Salem was losing 14-0 every game. This game was a big mismatch is all. It’s nothing to get all worked up about on either side.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X