Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Almost $900,000 in registration fees and more than 1/3 goes to coaching fees. What are you paying for?

https://1drv.ms/b/s!AiAvX2GbLpnmmXCcdB9vMplFMU62
    The 990 you posted is for Team Boca, not Boca United. Totally different club.

Here is for Boca United. They are listed as,"Greater Boca Youth Soccer Association":

http://990finder.foundationcenter.or...boca&st=FL&ei=

Comment

Most of the BU parents were not aware of TS , I told them about it and half the team is leaving ... thanks TS !!!!

Comment

simple question why can you not have both development and wins? All the other Da clubs do both.
        Have you seen Plantation?

Comment

Only 2 reasons to join this club:

1. If you live close-by. And if you do, only participate in a DA program, boys or girls. It is not good in comparison to other clubs, but it is the best that is offered at BU. You at least have access to USSF events and their training curriculum. In absolutely no situation should you join any other team at the club. It is a complete waste of time and money.

2. TOPSoccer program. This is a wonderful service. While it is offered by BU, it is organized and run by people that are not part of BU. That is what makes it a success.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2177709]Why so defensive? I was talking about BU Boys DA. I don't give two ****s about Coral Spring or Sunrise or any girls program. BU DA boys have been run poorly for years. Not 1 winning team from u12 to u18/19 in all these years![/QUOT

I think the u12 boys Da teams might have a winning record

Comment

Only 2 reasons to join this club:

1. If you live close-by. And if you do, only participate in a DA program, boys or girls. It is not good in comparison to other clubs, but it is the best that is offered at BU. You at least have access to USSF events and their training curriculum. In absolutely no situation should you join any other team at the club. It is a complete waste of time and money.

2. TOPSoccer program. This is a wonderful service. While it is offered by BU, it is organized and run by people that are not part of BU. That is what makes it a success.
              Yes whether the DA team is good or not good it's the only chance in the us for some competition. At least your kid is in DA and competing against the other DAs. If your kid is not in DA as he gets older and he is in the US it gets very frustrating as he is not with really quality players any more neither training nor in competition. My kid is not in DA but I wish he were, honestly.

Comment

Yes whether the DA team is good or not good it's the only chance in the us for some competition. At least your kid is in DA and competing against the other DAs. If your kid is not in DA as he gets older and he is in the US it gets very frustrating as he is not with really quality players any more neither training nor in competition. My kid is not in DA but I wish he were, honestly.
                Yes if you play Da you will be playing against some better players but not all are elite. Their are plenty of kids that do not play Da that are studs. The training over at Bu is pretty bad the u15 boys Da coach is good but that is about it.

Comment

Yes if you play Da you will be playing against some better players but not all are elite. Their are plenty of kids that do not play Da that are studs. The training over at Bu is pretty bad the u15 boys Da coach is good but that is about it.
                  I would re-evaluate the sentence , their are plenty of stud not playing DA, how do you know , being amazing against slow and inferior players doesn’t really make you a stud

Comment

I would re-evaluate the sentence , their are plenty of stud not playing DA, how do you know , being amazing against slow and inferior players doesn’t really make you a stud
                    My kid plays DA that is how I know .Their is also slow and inferior kids on his Da team. When we play against local Da teams they all have holes in their lineups. You are just trying to make the Da seem better than it really is. MLS da teams quality. Weston is descent the rest are just average at best in FL.

Comment

My kid plays DA that is how I know .Their is also slow and inferior kids on his Da team. When we play against local Da teams they all have holes in their lineups. You are just trying to make the Da seem better than it really is. MLS da teams quality. Weston is descent the rest are just average at best in FL.
                      That's funny, the Clearwater Chargers DA is at the top in Southeast in both U17 and U19, both above Weston, Orlando City and Atlanta United. Average would be 7th or 8th place, not 1st or 2nd.

Comment

Weston is probably the most overrated DA in the country. The players are very overrated also.

Comment

Was not talking about certain age groups. I was talking about Da clubs not certain teams in club. All the da teams have a few good age groups with winning records except Boca United.

Comment

Was not talking about certain age groups. I was talking about Da clubs not certain teams in club. All the da teams have a few good age groups with winning records except Boca United.
                            Well, the most important age groups at a DA and the only way to truly determine if that DA program is a top quality DA program, is to look at the U17 and U19 age groups. Mainly the U17 age group, I might add, since many of the oldest players, already have college scholarships and don't want to risk injury at the U19 age. You said that Weston is the top DA in FL and the rest were just average at best in FL. I was merely showing you, since you don't really know what is going on with FL DA's right now, that you are wrong with your statement. You must be new to the DA and have a very young kid in DA, so I will cut you some slack. You will find out as you become more educated in the DA and as you see how tough it will be for some of those kids you mentioned to make it onto the U17 and U19 teams. The Junior DA, which is what you are in, really is not as great as you think it is and is not what people really consider, the DA. Basically, what I am trying to say it that the DA really starts at U15.

Comment

Well, the most important age groups at a DA and the only way to truly determine if that DA program is a top quality DA program, is to look at the U17 and U19 age groups. Mainly the U17 age group, I might add, since many of the oldest players, already have college scholarships and don't want to risk injury at the U19 age. You said that Weston is the top DA in FL and the rest were just average at best in FL. I was merely showing you, since you don't really know what is going on with FL DA's right now, that you are wrong with your statement. You must be new to the DA and have a very young kid in DA, so I will cut you some slack. You will find out as you become more educated in the DA and as you see how tough it will be for some of those kids you mentioned to make it onto the U17 and U19 teams. The Junior DA, which is what you are in, really is not as great as you think it is and is not what people really consider, the DA. Basically, what I am trying to say it that the DA really starts at U15.
                              I said Weston was descent re read

Comment

I said I do not think da is so great again re read

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X