Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MA Girls ECNL

Looking at the girls ECNL options, the two current choices are FC Stars and FC Boston.
    Not a fan of DA as my kids will likely be playing more than one high school sport.

FC Stars looks to have an excellent program that is prioritizing ECNL. FC Boston looks to be competitive at some ages and struggling at others.

Anyone have insight into the MA ECNL landscape at the younger ages that they can share?

Stars will not be prioritizing ECNL for long. They made some concessions o the highschool aged kids. younger ages ECNL will be the B team.

Comment

Still too early to tell how this all shakes out.

Comment

Any realistic chance of a third or fourth MA club getting an ECNL spot?

Looking at the lack of younger teams at FC Boston makes me wonder how they can keep both DA & ECNL teams viable.

Comment

FC Stars has their own expanding complex, FB Boston does not. One is invested in the future, the other is not. Come to your own conclusion. This might help.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
            Any realistic chance of a third or fourth MA club getting an ECNL spot?

Looking at the lack of younger teams at FC Boston makes me wonder how they can keep both DA & ECNL teams viable.
            FC Boston doesn't have DA teams.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X