Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys O.D.P. Auburndale

How many teams will be formed from the Pool. Coming close to the end, and it looks like they will have to cut half in the 05 and about 1/3 of the 04. Is it true teams will be formed with birth dates in mind?

At the 2006 level 80 boys were at auburndale in addition to recommended and those that went to fort Myers. They advised normally there are more scouting sessions and that the 20-40 they take to Alabama might not be the right 20-40. The remainder will be invited to Florida camp. Invitationals will be out by end of february

Comment

I know girls have their own ODP , but if a girl plays with boys during the season , can she try out for ODP boys?? shes that good, at least I think she is...

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        I know girls have their own ODP , but if a girl plays with boys during the season , can she try out for ODP boys?? shes that good, at least I think she is...
        Only if she "identifies" as a boy.

Comment

Only if she "identifies" as a boy.
          lol!

Our society is so f*cked! lol

Comment

They’ll form 3 teams, one of the highest ranking and the other (2) by birthdays

Comment

They’ll form 3 teams, one of the highest ranking and the other (2) by birthdays
              That is correct. There is basically an A team and 2 B Teams (Jan. to Jun. and July to Dec). And as a dad of a 2004M that went last year (great experience), you can get selected to play for a spot on the regional team from any of the three teams.

Comment

ODP lol, loosers

Comment

ODP lol, loosers
                  ODP has opened a lot of doors for our daughter. It's not for everybody and a lot of great players get cut, but give it shot. Great experience!

Comment

I Don't Think So

To the "Loosers" comment, you must be on one of those DA's that has an entire team of previous club mates. Go where it only costs $150.00 for a shot and a great experience with opportunities.

Comment

:<

Spelling is for losers!

Comment

ODP was great 10 years ago. Now a blind kid with one leg could make an ODP team

Comment

So what is your kid's excuse?

Comment

Are you in a DA that was hand picked by your best friend?

Comment

Maybe not to that extreme but ODP turns down very few if any. Great experience if your kid wants to get away for weekend and stay in a dorm. Past U14 find litle benefit besides playing with different kids. I think parents have this "my kids made ODP" tag and also put to much weight on it. Much rather put a teen through ID camps instead but if your kid is younger then by all means get the ODP experience but temper your expectations on what you will achieve from it. And yes its not like it was years ago with best of the best, the ODP tag means very little now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X