Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Lol. You must be in the camp that thinks spending $12K a year for the ECNL is a good deal. Only wonder is if you really wrote those checks or just received them.
    Parents of ECNL players all make a lot of money. They don’t listen to poor people like you. You wouldn’t understand what it means to earn a good income and have extra money to spend on ECNL. You should try working harder so you can make more money. Then you will understand.

Comment

Parents of ECNL players all make a lot of money. They don’t listen to poor people like you. You wouldn’t understand what it means to earn a good income and have extra money to spend on ECNL. You should try working harder so you can make more money. Then you will understand.
      Please show BTNT a little more respect. The sad part is that his kids had mammoth trust funds from his Dad and his wife actually has a real job, and yet he still ostracized his older kid to friggin MCLA.

Comment

The most ridiculous part of all this is the DIII “signings”. Saw a few today posted by clubs. They mean nothing, an athlete can do as many as they want without penalty, and literally are a sad attempt at trying to make DIII different from what it is. My daughter is a DIII athlete and we are proud of that. Do t need some fake letter to help hype her up.

Comment

The most ridiculous part of all this is the DIII “signings”. Saw a few today posted by clubs. They mean nothing, an athlete can do as many as they want without penalty, and literally are a sad attempt at trying to make DIII different from what it is. My daughter is a DIII athlete and we are proud of that. Do t need some fake letter to help hype her up.
          So then why does it bother you so?

Comment

Which club posted DIII "signings"?

Comment

Even playing D3 soccer is a big commitment. Players should be proud of their accomplishments. Very fee high school athletes will play a sport in college. I've no issue with it. Don't tell me it "takes away " from D1 athletes. All they're doing is signing a contract to play for money - often times very little and some D1 "signings " are fake because the athlete isn't getting athletic $. My D1 kid was very happy for all her club friends and classmates posing for pics.

Comment

Even playing D3 soccer is a big commitment. Players should be proud of their accomplishments. Very fee high school athletes will play a sport in college. I've no issue with it. Don't tell me it "takes away " from D1 athletes. All they're doing is signing a contract to play for money - often times very little and some D1 "signings " are fake because the athlete isn't getting athletic $. My D1 kid was very happy for all her club friends and classmates posing for pics.
                Geez, you're gonna tick off BTNT, and set off another 50 fake threads.

Comment

Geez, you're gonna tick off BTNT, and set off another 50 fake threads.
                  He doesn't phase me. If you ignore him he goes away.

Comment

Looks like a lot of NPL players playing D1. So there is hope for my daughter?

Comment

He doesn't phase me. If you ignore him he goes away.
                      LOL. He NEVER goes away. That's his ONLY claim to fame.

Comment

Looks like a lot of NPL players playing D1. So there is hope for my daughter?
                        If she's a NPL stud and she isn't aiming for a top soccer program? Yes it's possible. It's all about targeting the right programs

Comment

If she's a NPL stud and she isn't aiming for a top soccer program? Yes it's possible. It's all about targeting the right programs
                          Hasn’t the argument around here always been that you should be objective about where your kid is going and modulate your participation accordingly? If your child were heading to a top soccer program (meaning NCAA tournament qualifier) you would know that by middle school at the latest and of course you would put them in the DA. Kids heading towards one of the other 250+ programs belong in the NPL because those schools all recruit regionally and you want to be a well known player in their region if you want to play for them. Nothing does that better than concentrating as many games as possible in that region. Coaches talk and compare notes. That’s what exposure actually is.

Comment

Plenty of Stars D1 signings based on their social media posts yesterday

Comment

What are ramifications if kid changes mind after signing Letter of Intent but hasn't played for team, yet?

Comment

What are ramifications if kid changes mind after signing Letter of Intent but hasn't played for team, yet?
                                Sit out a year and lose a year of eligibility

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X