Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Western Massachusetts soccer

We aren't happy with our current team and looking to make a move. I'm straight up asking what is the best option in Western Massachusetts? It's very difficult sifting through the mess around here. Willing to travel 30-45 minutes tops outside of Springfield area.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We aren't happy with our current team and looking to make a move. I'm straight up asking what is the best option in Western Massachusetts? It's very difficult sifting through the mess around here. Willing to travel 30-45 minutes tops outside of Springfield area.
    You're right. Very difficult. So why looking here in the first place? Who suggested this was the best choice to get such information? You are "straight up" asking, as opposed to some other kind of asking?

Comment

You're right. Very difficult. So why looking here in the first place? Who suggested this was the best choice to get such information? You are "straight up" asking, as opposed to some other kind of asking?
      Please refer to the fake Brrr it's cold outside, sudden job transfer from California BS post. I think the poster if this thread is saying they aren't playing games and making fake posts but rather asking for no bullshyte opinions. You are a typical TS twat face.

Comment

Please refer to the fake Brrr it's cold outside, sudden job transfer from California BS post. I think the poster if this thread is saying they aren't playing games and making fake posts but rather asking for no bullshyte opinions. You are a typical TS twat face.
        Oh, so you're confirming my suspicion. There would be easier ways to prove that someone wasn't a fraud. I'm sure you are the same person, but if not, you're stupid. Not a single element of that post in the other thread made any sense at all.

Also, did you miss that this "OP" HAS a current team that he is unhappy with? Doesn't fir the other narrative. Or, NOW you think he's making stuff up because he wants more answers, even though when someone gave him a real answer he had not a single nuanced follow-up.

Comment

You called the CA post BS and then suggested the poster isn't making fake posts. Hello?

Comment

Oh, so you're confirming my suspicion. There would be easier ways to prove that someone wasn't a fraud. I'm sure you are the same person, but if not, you're stupid. Not a single element of that post in the other thread made any sense at all.

Also, did you miss that this "OP" HAS a current team that he is unhappy with? Doesn't fir the other narrative. Or, NOW you think he's making stuff up because he wants more answers, even though when someone gave him a real answer he had not a single nuanced follow-up.
            Did you take your medication today? I think a call to your shrink may be necessary. You are dangerously close to falling off the edge.

Comment

Did you take your medication today? I think a call to your shrink may be necessary. You are dangerously close to falling off the edge.
              LOL. Thanks for the concern. When you can't square content that can't be squared, try the good 'ol psychiatric play. Nice.

Comment

Suspicioun or paranoia? Just answer the op dam question and if you can't do that, just shut your darn pie hole.

Comment

I can tell you are really, really for real and in serious need of some genuine, honest help.

To get the best possible advice and information, you'll to just answer a few more questions.

Boy or girl?

Current level of team?

Best option in terms of what? Highest level? Best price? Special deals? Rebates? Half-year refunds? Holiday party with slideshow?

You took the trouble to post and to start a whole new thread so one would think you'd throw in a detail or two, like gender, description of skills and temperament of child, etc.

Comment

The main choices in the area are:
                    1) GPS West (NEP/NEC)
                    2) Western United Pioneer(NEP/NEC)
                    3) NEFC West(NEP/NEC)
                    4) CFC SportsWorld(NEP/NEC)
                    5) Mutiny/PV Storm (MAPLE/NSL)
                    6) Berkshire (MAPLE/NSL)

The biggest difference is that some clubs are organised and run better than others, the coaching is more team specific then by club. All have teams with some high quality coaches and some not so quality coaches. The NEP/NEC clubs will have some age groups & genders with multiple teams, sometimes they only have one team. The MAPLE/NSL clubs do not have teams in every age group, so your child may have to play up, and in some cases play against kids 2 grades higher then themselves. In the cases were the clubs have multiple teams per age group, usually the higher rated team your child is placed on equates to the better coaching they will receive. The MAPLE/NSL league teams typically cost significantly less, if cost is an issue. The NEP/NEC teams train more in the winter months. Most coaches start out with clubs in the MAPLE/NSL league and eventually move to the clubs in the NEP/NEC leagues, so these clubs typically have the more experienced coaches.

So my sugestion would be to go with the clubs in NEP/NEC league as the number of teams in the clubs in the MAPLE/NSL league, have been declining every year. Try Contact the coach of the team you may be interested in moving your child to, and asking them if your child can attend a practice and then talk to a few of the parents of players already on that team, then decide.

Comment

I can tell you are really, really for real and in serious need of some genuine, honest help.

To get the best possible advice and information, you'll to just answer a few more questions.

Boy or girl?

Current level of team?

Best option in terms of what? Highest level? Best price? Special deals? Rebates? Half-year refunds? Holiday party with slideshow?

You took the trouble to post and to start a whole new thread so one would think you'd throw in a detail or two, like gender, description of skills and temperament of child, etc.
                      Crickets, of course. Yet another drive-by OP. And then someone tries to respond seriously. Sad.

Comment

Don't feed the trolls.

Comment

Anyone who lives in Western Massachusetts will know what a s**t show it is here when it comes to club soccer. Why is it that when someone comes looking for advice they are automatically a troll?

Comment

Anyone who lives in Western Massachusetts will know what a s**t show it is here when it comes to club soccer. Why is it that when someone comes looking for advice they are automatically a troll?
                            Back to back posts in two threads. Impressive.

Have you noticed that the "OP" disappeared. Hard to help someone who isn't real.

Comment

start your own club!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X