wow this is great

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        congratulations TG on winning the high school state championship
        something Phil has never done

Comment

something Phil has never done
          Oh dude. We get it. You love TG. Just suck him off already and be done with it. Jeez.

Comment

Oh dude. We get it. You love TG. Just suck him off already and be done with it. Jeez.
            what a terrible comment. we want to stay in CSU, but things have to change. TG has proven that he can coach. he needs to help our coaches. they are good but need help

Comment

what a terrible comment. we want to stay in CSU, but things have to change. TG has proven that he can coach. he needs to help our coaches. they are good but need help
              TG is the best coach in the club hands down! He is also the most organized, something that Phil and his brother Chico can't say. They just collect paychecks and use social media as a way or promoting their low level, recreational tournament wins. While other clubs are playing in real tournaments, they are headed to Davie and Sarasota.

Comment

TG is the best coach in the club hands down! He is also the most organized, something that Phil and his brother Chico can't say. They just collect paychecks and use social media as a way or promoting their low level, recreational tournament wins. While other clubs are playing in real tournaments, they are headed to Davie and Sarasota.
                TG has won state championships in club and high school. He is very good

Comment

TG has won state championships in club and high school. He is very good
                  I hope that you CSU parent know, that because you praise TG so much, each time I see his initials on here, I get a raging boner.

He is that good!!!

Comment

I hope that you CSU parent know, that because you praise TG so much, each time I see his initials on here, I get a raging boner.

He is that good!!!
                    What would your family think of you if they knew you wrote this?

Comment

What would your family think of you if they knew you wrote this?
                      Not any worse then a dipsh!t posting about youth soccer in the middle of the work day on an anonymous forum.

Go ask your family about that.

Comment

Not any worse then a dipsh!t posting about youth soccer in the middle of the work day on an anonymous forum.

hit a nerve here. how embarrassing

Comment

by the time stamp, you apparently posted in the middle of the day on an anonymous forum. what else are you doing in the middle of the day? Has to be one of the brothers since they don't have regular jobs.

Comment

TG should be the guy calling the shots and the brothers know it.

Comment

TG should be the guy calling the shots and the brothers know it.
                              Oh TG! I need to change my shorts. Damn it.

Comment

I heard TG is now leaving the Club and heading to FC Prime. He feels disrespected by club and parents.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X