Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Not sure what the other poster consider "long and many" but 75 total registered schools with only 29 of them D1 does not fit my definition of many. I have a son and daughter in ECNL and college count was not even close. Had the same amount of college coaches along the sideline as Disney two years ago. I am not whining, I am disappointed.
    Not the poster....I'd like to see boys ECNL succeed so suck some of the life out of USSF and give boys more options. It's not going to happen overnight for boys ECNL but if coaches see talent there they will start to shop there more often. I don't think the date they chose was particularly wise either (still vacation week; even coaches want a break).

Comment

Not the poster....I'd like to see boys ECNL succeed so suck some of the life out of USSF and give boys more options. It's not going to happen overnight for boys ECNL but if coaches see talent there they will start to shop there more often. I don't think the date they chose was particularly wise either (still vacation week; even coaches want a break).
      Totally agree. You can only have so many starters at these DA schools and it sucks the life out of those boys to not play high school too. Boys need a high quality ECNL league that allows for college recruiting exposure and a life too.

Comment

Totally agree. You can only have so many starters at these DA schools and it sucks the life out of those boys to not play high school too. Boys need a high quality ECNL league that allows for college recruiting exposure and a life too.

Signed,

Son didn't make DA

Comment

Signed,

Son didn't make DA
          Signed - I've got nothing else but this lame and off target comment

Comment

Not sure what the other poster consider "long and many" but 75 total registered schools with only 29 of them D1 does not fit my definition of many. I have a son and daughter in ECNL and college count was not even close. Had the same amount of college coaches along the sideline as Disney two years ago. I am not whining, I am disappointed.
            Boys soccer ECNL is headed in a forward direction and happy to have it. It is another alternative to DA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X