Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

La Academia 2012

What happened Miguel, JLC and Nacho? Couldn't poach any good players? All that training and you got whooped up still!! It's going to be a long season!!

2007 players playing up and on 1st division to get more competition. Check with me in a couple of weeks when that group plays their age group, you probably gonna suffer that 😉

Comment

2006 got destroyed at super cup. How much are you paying for this superb training?

Comment

Do you know how to read?🔝
        2007 playing 2006 division

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          2007 players playing up and on 1st division to get more competition. Check with me in a couple of weeks when that group plays their age group, you probably gonna suffer that 😉

Looks like you got plenty of competition! Didn't win 1 game and got smoked a couple of times! You guys got no chance at u12 and good luck at u11. Atleast 5 teams better than La cagadera 2012

Comment

Do you know how to read?🔝
            2007 playing 2006 division
            Not true, players are 2006

Comment

The whole team was 2006? Maybe 2-3 of them not the whole team! Get ready to get whooped up on all year at 2006, 2007, 2008.

Comment

What happened Miguel, JLC and Nacho? Couldn't poach any good players? All that training and you got whooped up still!! It's going to be a long season!!
                Listen you stupid F**k, before you start a chat about La Academia, why don't you first learn the facts, and learn how to write the name correctly.

It's La Academia 2M12, not La Academia 2012,and they had 5 2007 kids not 2 or 3. You sound like such an idiot..... I just can't stop laughing at you!!!! Thank you for making my morning.

Comment

Listen you stupid F**k, before you start a chat about La Academia, why don't you first learn the facts, and learn how to write the name correctly.

It's La Academia 2M12, not La Academia 2012,and they had 5 2007 kids not 2 or 3. You sound like such an idiot..... I just can't stop laughing at you!!!! Thank you for making my morning.
                  I personally like "La Cagadera 2M12"!! It going to be a cagada of a season. Keep poaching!!! Way to start the season 0-3. Are the asadito's only when they win or is it win or lose there is an asadito?

Comment

Maybe if you have more than 5 2007's you would have done better!!! The 2006's look bad!

Comment

After this season your 2007's can go ride the pine or play on the 2nd teams over at Weston, Kendall, or West Pines. I'm sure they will even have a spot for them over at City of Lauderhill European Soccer aka. Cooper City.

Comment

Does La Academia have enough kids to put together a full 2007 team and a full 2006 team?

Comment

Does La Academia have enough kids to put together a full 2007 team and a full 2006 team?
                          I think once they told everyone the fee for the season they scared everyone off. So the answer is probably not. Unless they import from Spain and Argentina.

Comment

This thing will fold if they don't win something by the end of the calendar year. Definitely no more asados!!

Comment

lol do they really do all those asados??

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X