Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's better than having him cut and playing NPL.
    Smart move by her. Keeps him on the team and in DAP.

Comment

I hope the local public schools charge the club for their cost of education based on their parents' out of town residency.
      So good to see the porTwoGays are alive and stalking.
      Welcome back. We've missed you.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
        so good to see the portwogays are alive and stalking.
        Welcome back. We've missed you.
        ......not

Comment

It's better than having him cut and playing NPL.
          Not according to the college commitments thread.

Comment

Not according to the college commitments thread.
            Doesn't matter. Going pro.

Comment

Revs tweeting about 2 new 03 stars.
              Interesting that the Revs Academy twitter feed is basically silent about the additions of 2 out of state players.

Comment

Interesting that the Revs Academy twitter feed is basically silent about the additions of 2 out of state players.
                What do you mean?

Comment

Because they don't want to highlight that they can't get any good local players to join that hot mess

Comment

Because they don't want to highlight that they can't get any good local players to join that hot mess
                    A Nordic (Vermont) club and ODP player. (lol) and a Empire United player. Amazing moves!! Hahahaha! The Revs academy cannot manage the players leaving in droves to prep schools in their very own region so they are now trying to woo others with a idiotic "residency" promise. Total BS residency!!

Comment

A Nordic (Vermont) club and ODP player. (lol) and a Empire United player. Amazing moves!! Hahahaha! The Revs academy cannot manage the players leaving in droves to prep schools in their very own region so they are now trying to woo others with a idiotic "residency" promise. Total BS residency!!
                      Really surprising since all the Kraft kids are products of preps. My guess is they don't know what the Revs Academy is up to.

Comment

What do you mean?
                        Here's what I mean. The only Revs Academy tweet about their first ever residential players was actually a reply to an Empire tweet that made no actual mention of the player or the residential program.

All you can find is a tweet by the local Revs rump swab reporter that quotes Bryan Scales talking about the two out-of-staters. Starting a residential program doesn't merit an actual tweet from the Academy? The only reason I found the rump swabber's tweet is because I went searching for it after someone mentioned the residential players on TS.

If my kid was a current Revs forward I wouldn't be very enthusiastic about this year. You know the Revs can't afford to have these first two residential players fail. Imagine moving your kids to another state to have them ride the pine? Not a chance. Watch the playing time they get. It has to be substantial.

Comment

Here's what I mean. The only Revs Academy tweet about their first ever residential players was actually a reply to an Empire tweet that made no actual mention of the player or the residential program.

All you can find is a tweet by the local Revs rump swab reporter that quotes Bryan Scales talking about the two out-of-staters. Starting a residential program doesn't merit an actual tweet from the Academy? The only reason I found the rump swabber's tweet is because I went searching for it after someone mentioned the residential players on TS.

If my kid was a current Revs forward I wouldn't be very enthusiastic about this year. You know the Revs can't afford to have these first two residential players fail. Imagine moving your kids to another state to have them ride the pine? Not a chance. Watch the playing time they get. It has to be substantial.
                          On a team with three to four forwards (from both 03 and 02) already.

Comment

On a team with three to four forwards (from both 03 and 02) already.
                            One or two of them gets moved to the outside back, that's the weakest link. A couple of fast, truly talented players with some defensive skills would put this team on the map.

Comment

One or two of them gets moved to the outside back, that's the weakest link. A couple of fast, truly talented players with some defensive skills would put this team on the map.
                              Mid-season cuts coming to Foxborough again.

Comment

They had the 02's, but they left for the ISL.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X