• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I said I do not think da is so great again re read
    Heck of a lot better than the alternative

Comment

I said Weston was descent re read
      You said: "MLS da teams quality. Weston is descent the rest are just average at best in FL."

I don't get it, are you back tracking? You are suggesting that the other non MLS DA clubs are not as good as Weston and I am telling you, that is not the case, using the Chargers as an example of your ignorance.

Comment

You said: "MLS da teams quality. Weston is descent the rest are just average at best in FL."

I don't get it, are you back tracking? You are suggesting that the other non MLS DA clubs are not as good as Weston and I am telling you, that is not the case, using the Chargers as an example of your ignorance.
        All teams have issues , even mls GDA Orlando pride seems like its having issues with their program and they are funded...

Comment

Not back tracking .Sorry I did not know about your Charger teams we beat your team at our age level,but it seems that the Chargers are the Best club in Fl for Da .

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            heck of a lot better than the alternative
            all depends on where you live coaching staff and quality of kids on team at that age level period.

Comment

All teams have issues , even mls GDA Orlando pride seems like its having issues with their program and they are funded...
              Of course it's having issues. The GDA is going to fold and the ECNL will regain its position of being the best league.

Comment

Weston beat your u13 tied u14 tied u16 so looks like chargers are not top dogs

Comment

Chargers are ok teams playing robotic style all ages !nice fields though.

Comment

Weston beat your u18 team

Comment

Of course it's having issues. The GDA is going to fold and the ECNL will regain its position of being the best league.
                      Heh. That's what folks said about NPL when ECNL first came to town.

Comment

Go Sunrise...

2012 Rec State Champs
                        2013 Rec State Champs
                        2014 Rec State Champs
                        2015 Rec State Champs
                        2016 Rec State Champs
                        2017 Rec State Champs!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2178362]
                          Why so defensive? I was talking about BU Boys DA. I don't give two ****s about Coral Spring or Sunrise or any girls program. BU DA boys have been run poorly for years. Not 1 winning team from u12 to u18/19 in all these years![/QUOT

I think the u12 boys Da teams might have a winning record
                          Year after year U12 top players leave. BU lost their top 3 U12 players from last season to Weston. Rumor has it the top 2 players this season are leaving BU this season to Weston too. See the pattern or you can't connect the dots? BU doesn't develop players.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2181539]

Year after year U12 top players leave. BU lost their top 3 U12 players from last season to Weston. Rumor has it the top 2 players this season are leaving BU this season to Weston too. See the pattern or you can't connect the dots? BU doesn't develop players.
                            They leave to Weston because they want to play cool tournaments like the Prospects Cup and the upcoming MIC in Spain. Any other local DAs going?

Comment

Hour drive each way and not one of the boys got drafted in this weeks mls draft... may as well save the hour drive, no?

What are u developing at 13? It’s either already there or not , don’t kid yourself

Comment

correct me if I am wrong isn't Boca United's u12 team the top dogs in Fl that is what all the parents keep telling us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X