Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The one that is no longer there had an A now they set them up with an E license coach. USSF would have a field day with this
    E or F what’s the difference

Comment

E or F what’s the difference
      I still do not understand how US soccer allows OC to farm out Boys DA program and secondly how do you do this in the middle of the season over the Christmas break.

OC is heartless

Comment

Don't forget 2003 and 2002s will combine next year.
        This is all a joke I HOPE

Comment

This is all a joke I HOPE
          Not sure I understand....that is how all DA's are structured.

Comment

Not sure I understand....that is how all DA's are structured.
            some will never get it.

Comment

The girls that dont make DA next year will take the ECNL spots. They wont all pay the money to go to MV.

Comment

The girls that dont make DA next year will take the ECNL spots. They wont all pay the money to go to MV.
                Where has it been said or suggested that the DA girls side is moving to MV?

Comment

Where has it been said or suggested that the DA girls side is moving to MV?
                  they said it at the boys original meeting that they were eventually going to have both

Comment

they said it at the boys original meeting that they were eventually going to have both
                    Really? Interesting.

Have they said anything about funded or not funded? I know they talked about increased domestic recruiting....that only works if they are scholarshipping at MV. Hard to recruit to 55k a year school. Just go to IMG for goodness sakes.

Comment

Really? Interesting.

Have they said anything about funded or not funded? I know they talked about increased domestic recruiting....that only works if they are scholarshipping at MV. Hard to recruit to 55k a year school. Just go to IMG for goodness sakes.
                      It’s call a residential academy. In the USA we have a number of th these academies.

IMG would be the oldest in Florida and now MV has DA. MV starting last week began promoting the Residential DA program nationally. Let’s be honest they need someone’s $60K per year to make this viable. If not the MV owner would also be paying 1 million dollars for your cute Joihnny from Orlando to play DA and go to your own local school.

Gee did you think the MV owner was going to give you a gas card and reimburse you for tolls

Comment

It’s call a residential academy. In the USA we have a number of th these academies.

IMG would be the oldest in Florida and now MV has DA. MV starting last week began promoting the Residential DA program nationally. Let’s be honest they need someone’s $60K per year to make this viable. If not the MV owner would also be paying 1 million dollars for your cute Joihnny from Orlando to play DA and go to your own local school.

Gee did you think the MV owner was going to give you a gas card and reimburse you for tolls
                        OC paid MV a one time fee to get rid of the DA academy so MV would take on the responsibility for the remainder of 2018. After this season MV will use mainly residential players to fill roles on team. This makes sense from a financially standpoint. The Orlando City DA boys will be left holding the bag

Comment

OC paid MV a one time fee to get rid of the DA academy so MV would take on the responsibility for the remainder of 2018. After this season MV will use mainly residential players to fill roles on team. This makes sense from a financially standpoint. The Orlando City DA boys will be left holding the bag
                          IF (still an IF in my mind) then this will be an unmitigated disaster for everyone except the ultra weathy. Basically, 1 more IMG acamdemy situation and one less true MLS DA program. It's a DA in badge only.

Real MLS residential DAs don't cost 55k to attend. Even if they scholarship in a player or 2 for each team, the majority of the team will be scrubby rich kids.

At IMG, they have some good older teams because they scholarship in more elite players and back fill the teams with the residential players. The younger teams are scrubs.

Comment

IF (still an IF in my mind) then this will be an unmitigated disaster for everyone except the ultra weathy. Basically, 1 more IMG acamdemy situation and one less true MLS DA program. It's a DA in badge only.

Real MLS residential DAs don't cost 55k to attend. Even if they scholarship in a player or 2 for each team, the majority of the team will be scrubby rich kids.

At IMG, they have some good older teams because they scholarship in more elite players and back fill the teams with the residential players. The younger teams are scrubs.
                            No different than the current teams which you can also consider "scrubs" . The politics are way too obvious . I bet that about 70% of the teams are there because of butt Ki$$ing politics. The best players are not the ones that are there. A recipe for failure . And that's why the owner is fed up and bailed out sees it going no where fast.

Comment

It’s business Batman. Who cares how good or bad the teams are? Simple business move by MLS owner who is saying can I benefit from any of these DA kids now playing for Orlando. His answer is NO I cannot Benefit so then why pay 1 to 1.5 million per year for little Johnny to play in the DA. Sell it to MV and deduct your looses.

MV will become a residential academy by 2018-2019

The remainder of the year they must put up with DA kids even if they are better then current residential kids.

It’s business both ways. Keep in the mind the top 20 foreigners at MV from African nations will NOT even play DA. They are to good of players from DA anyway this group is the TRUE professionals

Your little johnny needs to pay $55K per year to secure a $10K college scharship

You do the math. The truth HURTS

Comment

No different than the current teams which you can also consider "scrubs" . The politics are way too obvious . I bet that about 70% of the teams are there because of butt Ki$$ing politics. The best players are not the ones that are there. A recipe for failure . And that's why the owner is fed up and bailed out sees it going no where fast.
                                Yes but families from Minnesota or Michigan or elsewhere will play for a DA residential academy. These families will pay starting in 2018-2019

Families send their sons from around the country attend IMG academy to play DA

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X