High School Girl Teams - 2017/18

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There will be upsets in the district playoffs. Who are the teams Flagler Palm Coast will have to beat to win their division?

Comment

It looks like Largo is ready to make a run in the 3A classification!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        Trust me, your daughter cares about crosstown rivalries - in some ways more than flying across the country to play some unknown girls in San Diego.

By the time these girls reach Sophomore year, some have been playing the game for 10 years - with and against many girls on the assorted H.S. teams in the area. The don't care whose 3A, 4A, or DA. The good players want to play against the good players - and beat them - in front of boyfriends, the Boys team, grandparents, teachers, etc.
        Lol...I predict that in a couple more years there won't even be a thread with this title in the forum. Just like there is no HS boys thread. Cause nobody will care.

DA will dominate the discussion for all the "good" players and people that care about soccer.

Comment

Lol...I predict that in a couple more years there won't even be a thread with this title in the forum. Just like there is no HS boys thread. Cause nobody will care.

DA will dominate the discussion for all the "good" players and people that care about soccer.
          Signed,
          Head USSF propagandist, still in denial about the appeal of high school soccer

Comment

I predict right now, you sir, are an *******.
            Dilly Dilly

Comment

Have the good little DA players returned to DA or are some lingering at their high schools for the thrill of the playoffs?

Comment

Have the good little DA players returned to DA or are some lingering at their high schools for the thrill of the playoffs?
                Looks like a bunch stayed with school team... my daughter had a GDA game this Saturday but it got cancelled last night... guessing the visiting team didn't had enough girls to play, LMFAO!

Comment

Looks like a bunch stayed with school team... my daughter had a GDA game this Saturday but it got cancelled last night... guessing the visiting team didn't had enough girls to play, LMFAO!
                  Why are you laughing? Shouldn't you be sad that GDA cancels due to players out for high school?

Comment

Why are you laughing? Shouldn't you be sad that GDA cancels due to players out for high school?
                    Nope. The game is rescheduled for after high school season. Best of both worlds. Ha!

Comment

You would know the answer if your daughter made the team.

Comment

It looks like Largo is ready to make a run in the 3A classification!!
                        Be careful your getting ahead of yourself

Comment

You would know the answer if your daughter made the team.
                          The DA girls know which ones are getting around the expectations, but it leaves negotiating room for them to do high school too.

Comment

What are the high school teams to beat?

Comment

Nope. The game is rescheduled for after high school season. Best of both worlds. Ha!
                              What reason would warrant canceling a GDA game this weekend besides it is high school season?

Comment

What are the high school teams to beat?
                                That depends on what class/district. Which are you asking about?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X