Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hoping to settle down

God evening, KI am in the military and unfortunatelyI have had to move my family around quite a bit. Our latest move has brought us here to Massachusetts and I am hoping this is our last move for awhile although I still may be deployed. Anyway I have two daughters who absolutely love soccer. I think they have real potential...maybe a scholarship...since we will hopefully be here awhile can you please recommend a club or a team we can join.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    God evening, KI am in the military and unfortunatelyI have had to move my family around quite a bit. Our latest move has brought us here to Massachusetts and I am hoping this is our last move for awhile although I still may be deployed. Anyway I have two daughters who absolutely love soccer. I think they have real potential...maybe a scholarship...since we will hopefully be here awhile can you please recommend a club or a team we can join.
    Hahahahahsha😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

I suggest Best FC - they are the best

Comment

Thank you for your service.
        In which branch do you serve?
        If you are hoping for a scholarship, you should immediately request deployment to Germany, Spain, or even England.

Comment

Pathological

Comment

Can they be boys or at least transgender? These posts are every 3 months. I love how you changed to be military this time.

Comment

Cannot believe how depraved our famed OP must be to have his life reduced to doing this over and over and over.

Comment

Cannot believe how depraved our famed OP must be to have his life reduced to doing this over and over and over.
                Anyone who has been on this site for more than 5 minutes knows that you are the one who starts these threads so you can start your tiresome bashing activities. You are one sick dude. So was it $40 grand in merit money or financial aide?

Comment

Sorry about the shutdown

Comment

GPS Metro North!

Comment

Anyone who has been on this site for more than 5 minutes knows that you are the one who starts these threads so you can start your tiresome bashing activities. You are one sick dude. So was it $40 grand in merit money or financial aide?
                      Oh, you mean it's someone other than you, right at the same time you've literally taken a crap on everyone for several pages straight in the Boys 2018 thread? You are a real POS.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X