brrr....culture shock...HELP

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You guys are entertaining...& obviously bored. No worries, Spring will be here shortly

Comment

how's everything going? truly curious

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        how's everything going? truly curious
        Why curious? About what? Not an unusual story, other than the fact that it is entirely fictional and indicative of a particular poster's insanity and lack of a life.

Comment

Why curious? About what? Not an unusual story, other than the fact that it is entirely fictional and indicative of a particular poster's insanity and lack of a life.
          wondering how everyone is making out...school..friends...work..and last but not least soccer

Comment

wondering how everyone is making out...school..friends...work..and last but not least soccer
            Sure, we'd all love to hear how you're making out in all those areas.

Comment

Your mother didn't hug you enough.

Comment

By now there should be a buzz from Nantucket to Newburyport and across the Commonwealth all the way to North Adams and Great Barrington about this trio of sure-fire full ride soccer studs. Anybody catch any of them yet at an indoor venue, guesting, at major D1 clinics, or a national camp? Surely there are other posters on TS from "Acton" who could chime in and share some juicy info about these new phenom additions to the local scene.

Comment

By now there should be a buzz from Nantucket to Newburyport and across the Commonwealth all the way to North Adams and Great Barrington about this trio of sure-fire full ride soccer studs. Anybody catch any of them yet at an indoor venue, guesting, at major D1 clinics, or a national camp? Surely there are other posters on TS from "Acton" who could chime in and share some juicy info about these new phenom additions to the local scene.
                  saw one at a footsal game...couldn't believe her technical skills

Comment

To the OP. A very serious question. Do you see much of a difference between the quality of play and players here versus SoCal?

Comment

To the OP. A very serious question. Do you see much of a difference between the quality of play and players here versus SoCal?
                      BTNT, why not just us what you think instead of answering through your fiction character, who, btw, you haven't given enough time to develop an opinion, since they are still unpacking boxes and searching for a club and all?

Comment

It's sort of like the skiing analogy...East coast skiers are better because they can ski on ice...west coast needs perfect conditions...I'll put my money on the tough East coast kids

Comment

It's sort of like the skiing analogy...East coast skiers are better because they can ski on ice...west coast needs perfect conditions...I'll put my money on the tough East coast kids
                          Must be why so few east coast kids are on top college rosters or nt. I'll take CA kids.

Comment

Must be why so few east coast kids are on top college rosters or nt. I'll take CA kids.
                            West coast kids do seem to be softer...

Comment

West coast kids do seem to be softer...
                              West coast moms way hotter!

Comment

Not "West Coast"...CA kids might need perfect conditions. WA kids can play in everything! CA kids generally get better because they have perfect conditions to play 24/7/365. That's the difference. If the game forecast is "freezing deluge w/sleet", my money is on WA kids.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X