Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    While you are correct, pages get taken down or links get deleted. Unfortunately, no one had the foresight to take a screenshot for the sake of an arcane debate on TS 2 yrs in the future. Oddly enough, did not think it would be such sore spot for you as it was posed simply as account of how things rolled out in NFL.

To add point to this, a couple of us recieved an invite to SB's intro meeting at the Ramada a couple years back and we went to hear what the plan was for the future. SB laid his vision out for FESA and someone asked the question about getting ECNL. At that time, SB said FESA did not need ECNL and that NPL and RPL would be more than enough to gain national recognition and college attention. Basically poo-pooed ECNL as unnecessary.

Jump forward a few year and the narrative has changed hasn't it? I suppose you will ask for a video or audio recording of that too but again, it is not meant start a debate. Simply to put the events out as they happened.
    What he says is that Florida Elite tries to obtain the highest leagues for the players to be in. Bubb has helped Florida Elite secure ECNL for its boys and girls, and the club will continue to work towards higher goals. A club can't always get everything on a silver platter and has to earn it. One foot in front of the other.

Comment

What he says is that Florida Elite tries to obtain the highest leagues for the players to be in. Bubb has helped Florida Elite secure ECNL for its boys and girls, and the club will continue to work towards higher goals. A club can't always get everything on a silver platter and has to earn it. One foot in front of the other.
      No offense, but can you North Florida folks talk all this FESA, Armada, etc. smack talking to one of the many pages devoted to that. I mean, c'mon, the last 40 posts are these incessant Jacksonville-area navel gazing comments!

This thread is for the 2001 Girls age group throughout the State of Florida and beyond.

Comment

No offense, but can you North Florida folks talk all this FESA, Armada, etc. smack talking to one of the many pages devoted to that. I mean, c'mon, the last 40 posts are these incessant Jacksonville-area navel gazing comments!

This thread is for the 2001 Girls age group throughout the State of Florida and beyond.
        Agreed, please take this over to Florida Elite Soccer Moms Anonymous.

Comment

The Jacksonville area 2001 talent is split three ways into 1 GDA and 2 ECNL clubs.
          JFC 2001 ECNL had Zero wins along with OC ECNL at the Sanford FL Showcase. JFC 2001 ECNL players moved over to Clay's USA GDA 01/02 team just as OC's 2001 players moved over to Pride GDA 01/02. The showcase results mirror the results of the Southeast ECNL Conference standings.

Comment

This will probably bug a few people but it's not meant to. FESA wins because:

1. One of the better coaches in Florida
            2. Extremely fit. They tend to run teams into the ground the 2nd half.
            3. Score a lot on set plays when most teams don't even practice set plays.
            Why would this bug people?

Comment

Why would this bug people?
              So who is the coach you are referring to?

Comment

So who is the coach you are referring to?
                http://talking-soccer.com/TS4/showth...50502&page=150

Comment

OC GDA is recruiting my daughter. It is free for the rest of this year. Well, kind of, I will have to eat what we already paid current club. Don’t want to burn my bridge if OC GDA is not free next year. They avoided answering this when I asked. Anyone hear if the OCGDA be free again next year?

Comment

OC GDA is recruiting my daughter. It is free for the rest of this year. Well, kind of, I will have to eat what we already paid current club. Don’t want to burn my bridge if OC GDA is not free next year. They avoided answering this when I asked. Anyone hear if the OCGDA be free again next year?
                    There is no next year

Comment

So what you're saying is money is more important than you daughter getting the correct training and functional club?

Comment

Take advantage of it now. GDA might not be around next season. It’s free, no coaches fees, no training fees, no uniform cost, no team fees per month that all clubs charge, only thing parents have to pay for is travel to drive or fly for there daughter.

Comment

Take advantage of it now. GDA might not be around next season. It’s free, no coaches fees, no training fees, no uniform cost, no team fees per month that all clubs charge, only thing parents have to pay for is travel to drive or fly for there daughter.
                          I heard training is not that great and there seems to be a lot of negativity swirling the club. Is it really going away or is that a troll?

Comment

I heard training is not that great and there seems to be a lot of negativity swirling the club. Is it really going away or is that a troll?
                            Training is very good. I think it’s more that some parents just like to talk crap and post lies to stir up s*it. I have heard that US Soccer may not have a GDA next year it’s all about funding so it may or may not be there next season. My daughter plays on the Pride GDA and she has enjoyed her season so far.

Comment

Any player movement in this age group over the winter? Demotions, promotions, club hoping?

Comment

Is there going to be ECNL in SF next season?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X