Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What was the score for the 16s, don't see the game report on dap website.
    Revs
    18's 1-1
    16's 3-4
    14's 1-3
    13's 5-0

Comment

Revs
      18's 1-1
      16's 3-4
      14's 1-3
      13's 5-0
      top Revs 16 players were playing up or practicing with the NT. It was 2001's vs 2000s

Comment

Have the Revs ever lost to the Bolts and simply said that the better team won?
        I don't recall this ever happening. There is always an excuse.

Comment

It's a legitimate excuse ( best players playing up or on NT duty) if true (which it is).

Comment

I've seen the Bolts U18 team play and they're the real deal. They have a giant in goal, an exceptional CB (the Duke-bound kid), and an absolute tank with skill (#16) in the midfield. Most of them will be on the team again next year, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
              I've seen the Bolts U18 team play and they're the real deal. They have a giant in goal, an exceptional CB (the Duke-bound kid), and an absolute tank with skill (#16) in the midfield. Most of them will be on the team again next year, I think.
              Got it, dad.

Comment

Got it, dad.
                I am a dad, but not of a player on the Bolts. I do, however, think that DC may have this team headed on a course for the playoffs.

Comment

But that will surely change with the arrival of the modest Valeo parents.

Comment

I am a dad, but not of a player on the Bolts. I do, however, think that DC may have this team headed on a course for the playoffs.
                    At U18, that's not much of a challenge. Most players are switched off with many college commitments already in the bag. U16 was the time to do it and he failed badly. In fact he did worse that the previous years 16's.

Comment

At U18, that's not much of a challenge. Most players are switched off with many college commitments already in the bag. U16 was the time to do it and he failed badly. In fact he did worse that the previous years 16's.
                      There are many 1999s that have not committed so this is a big year.

Comment

There are many 1999s that have not committed so this is a big year.
                        all the best ones have committed - there are several on the Revs, Oakwood, Redbulls, Montreal Impact and Gottschee teams. It's a coast year for them.

Comment

all the best ones have committed - there are several on the Revs, Oakwood, Redbulls, Montreal Impact and Gottschee teams. It's a coast year for them.
                          Many of the 1999 players on the Bolts U18 roster are 2018s and likely have NOT committed yet.

Comment

Where have all these 2018s committed?

Comment

Revs
                              18's 1-1
                              16's 3-4
                              14's 1-3
                              13's 5-0
                              Wrong, 13's was 4-0 not 5-0

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                                No DC didn't. His boys have not lost a game in a while.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X