X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    2000 Girls Sunrise Sting
    Isn't that the team that got their azzes handed to them by Boca United last week? LMFAO.

Comment

The thread is best non-da or ecnl, not lower mid-tier.
      LFC 04 and 01 are the top teams in the FSPL

Comment

LFC 04 and 01 are the top teams in the FSPL
        LFC might be the best team in the state. They are definitely the best 2004 girls team in central florida

Comment

Isn't that the team that got their azzes handed to them by Boca United last week? LMFAO.
          I thought Boca United is GDA? You mean a GDA team actually played a non-GDA team? What was the final score.....? Although I know the GDA honks say it's not about the "result" it's about "development."

Comment

LFC might be the best team in the state. They are definitely the best 2004 girls team in central florida
            Didn't they just take a couple L's in Disney....to clubs I've never heard of? You're trolling I guess.

Comment

I thought Boca United is GDA? You mean a GDA team actually played a non-GDA team? What was the final score.....? Although I know the GDA honks say it's not about the "result" it's about "development."
              Scrimmage-friendly.
              BU GDA 01/02 vs. Sunrise 00
              5 - 0
              It's on the BU GDA instagram page

Comment

Didn't they just take a couple L's in Disney....to clubs I've never heard of? You're trolling I guess.
                But you know LFC don't you? We are the best!

Comment

Scrimmage-friendly.
                  BU GDA 01/02 vs. Sunrise 00
                  5 - 0
                  It's on the BU GDA instagram page
                  So much for "development." The GDA team is posting "friendly" victories to Instagram.

Comment

So much for "development." The GDA team is posting "friendly" victories to Instagram.
                    LOL. That's funny.

You brag about Sunrise being the team to beat. They get their azzes handed to them by one of the worst GDA programs out there, but then you try to downplay your bullsh!t by blaming BU for a social media post.

Try again dipsh!t. LMFAO.

Comment

LOL. That's funny.

You brag about Sunrise being the team to beat. They get their azzes handed to them by one of the worst GDA programs out there, but then you try to downplay your bullsh!t by blaming BU for a social media post.

Try again dipsh!t. LMFAO.

Beat to the punch. Sunrise dad will find out one way or another how good they now that they are ECNL. Keep shinning the Disney trophies.

Comment

It's only called "development" when they lose

Comment

Beat to the punch. Sunrise dad will find out one way or another how good they now that they are ECNL. Keep shinning the Disney trophies.
                          Sunrise is not ECNL. Their girl teams are playing in the NPL.

Comment

Sunrise is not ECNL. Their girl teams are playing in the NPL.

Still? My bad then. Thought I read somewhere on TS they were finally moving up to ECNL. Guess we'll have to listen to Sunrise dad yank on and on about how they would beat all the ECNL and DA clubs. Wait, that was BU that gave them a friendly butt whooping wasn't it....

Comment

So, Sunrise lost to a team from BU that is at least 1 year younger? Ouch

I know it's a scrimmage, so not a true indication, but still...BU not exactly expected to be a GDA powerhouse.

Comment

So, Sunrise lost to a team from BU that is at least 1 year younger? Ouch

I know it's a scrimmage, so not a true indication, but still...BU not exactly expected to be a GDA powerhouse.
                                The only thing that changed at BU this year is the patch on the back of the jersey. Same program, same coaches, same players. Knowing that, something drastic must have happened at Sunrise. The 00 team is supposed to be # 1 in the state.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X