Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    What about the promises of fluidity if my daughter proves she deserves to play on the first team? Those were false promises, as well, I presume?
    There is 8 months of season ahead... plenty of opportunity for movement.

Comment

We have been with 3 clubs in the Tampa Bay area..... TBU is, by far and away, the best run club in the Bay area.

Does this include CC?

Comment

Does this include CC?
        Chargers are the worst run club. Biggest failure in Tampa!

Comment

Sounds like you don't know where you stand in the pecking order, not that TBU coaches would tell anyone- just look at soccer.com at your team to see how you are truly listed- DO you really believe on the girls side there is an ECNL Team 2- reality check- false promises and we will gladly take your money- now move out.
          Please- you are obviously not part of our club or team. My daughter is and has been a leader on our team for the last two yrs- whether it's based on goals,assists, fitness, playing time, playing up or overall ranking based upon testing results... I don't think there should be an ECNL 2 team, but because of parent bitching and coaches pulling for certain players- wrong choices were made again and it is really clear when you watch the team play.
          And the whole gotsoccer ranking.. I understand your point- my daughter and a few other top players from our team have played in big time events with other top players from teams that are highly ranked On gotsoccer. I actually do know what I'm talking about

Comment

What about the promises of fluidity if my daughter proves she deserves to play on the first team? Those were false promises, as well, I presume?
            No, it's true... there are a few great players that should've been on our team. The coaches already see it, as well as the players they picked that are know behind on our current roster. It's a mess! They will end up swapping like last year. Tell your daughter to keep playing hard

Comment

Chargers are the worst run club. Biggest failure in Tampa!
              The only truth on this thread.

Comment

No, it's true... there are a few great players that should've been on our team. The coaches already see it, as well as the players they picked that are know behind on our current roster. It's a mess! They will end up swapping like last year. Tell your daughter to keep playing hard
                Earlier post said it best, there's 21 on the team. No chance for her to get called up. What were we thinking being apart of this political nightmare.

Comment

NPL team with kids not showing up for practice, coach just now putting kids on field to play in positions, and then pull them off the field and tell them they are not playing as a team, when this is the first time they have been together and put on the field together. On top of that they have a tournament in 4 days, and the keeper that was put on the team would not make a rec team, but this is suppose to be the team right below DA, and we train with them twice a week and 17 kids on the team , so 6 on the bench, and the coach wants a philosophy that everyone plays half a game, so you have players that travel sometimes up to an hour to make it to practice, and then pay the fees, and you want to let a player who is not the caliber to be on the team play because you want to fill the teams up as much as possible for the $'s, also parents are not allowed to sit on the field and watch practice, which I feel is somewhat ok, but dont alienate us, especially when some of us drive an hour to practice, not like we can drop them off and go home. This will for sure equal a decline in participation.
                  What age group is this?

Comment

Earlier post said it best, there's 21 on the team. No chance for her to get called up. What were we thinking being apart of this political nightmare.
                    Not true! They made quick judgement calls for ECNL. They always realize their misjudgements and drop /add players?

Comment

".... political nightmare?" Aren't you being a little overly dramatic? It's youth soccer.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                        what age group is this?
                        2000-2006

Comment

".... political nightmare?" Aren't you being a little overly dramatic? It's youth soccer.
                          Really? Your daughter isn't on an ECNL team or she interested in playing in college?

Comment

Not true! They made quick judgement calls for ECNL. They always realize their misjudgements and drop /add players?
                            Sad but so TRUE!! Look at last yr??

Comment

I think the poster was referring to the unfulfilled promises and good ole boy network. It is youth soccer, but it definitely exists.

Comment

Really? Your daughter isn't on an ECNL team or she interested in playing in college?
                                Or she isn't interested in playing college soccer or CAN'T?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X