Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PSG south florida

Heard the news that PSG is suspended for the year. What will happen to all their players.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard the news that PSG is suspended for the year. What will happen to all their players.
    More info please. Why was PSG suspended?

Comment

PSG can't be suspended. They are not a club.

Comment

That's correct They use another club license to do business in south Florida
        Fysa advised all SF Florida clubs not to register PSG under their license.
        Poor management, multiple coaches violations and suspensions just to name a few.
        Don't be fooled by the nice patch.
        PSG in Florida is nothing compare to the team PSG in Paris

Comment

i would imagine that they would have to try to register as a US Club team, not sure they will be able to do that either.

Comment

Violation of player age registration. They were caught playing 13 yrs old kids in U12 and so on there U14 team was mostly 15 year olds, etc. A big mess and egg on their face. PSG emailed an apology letter to the parents claiming they were unaware of the new FYSA year of birth rule and was still placing players based on school "grade". Anything for a "W" in South Florida and development secondary.

Comment

Violation of player age registration. They were caught playing 13 yrs old kids in U12 and so on there U14 team was mostly 15 year olds, etc. A big mess and egg on their face. PSG emailed an apology letter to the parents claiming they were unaware of the new FYSA year of birth rule and was still placing players based on school "grade". Anything for a "W" in South Florida and development secondary.
              No effing way? Did this really happen??

Comment

My son plays on this team and the owner of PSG's son is also on this team. He knew the rules and stated to us that we were an academy and were allowed to play players that were older.

Comment

that's what happens when people try to throw money at something and do not take the time to fully understand. too bad for them. Wonder what becomes of their teams for this year?

Comment

No effing way? Did this really happen??
                    Not sure if it did. Seems teams are still registered via Gotsoccer for the upcoming season.

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?TeamID=402991

Comment

psg

i signed and paid for my kid-u13. are you honestly telling me his team cannot play games the whole season?

Comment

better ask and see what they say.

Comment

i signed and paid for my kid-u13. are you honestly telling me his team cannot play games the whole season?
                          Go find a club that has been around for longer than 15 years.

Comment

They will find the way around it but Just know who are you dealing with

Comment

Well I saw a PSG team playing this weekend at the adidas supercup

http://events.gotsport.com/events/sc...er=Boys&Age=12

But it's amiami so who knows what goes on there

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X