Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carrillo vs Mirco

They played the academies 05 -04 carrillo 0 mirco 10 I can not believe the wp kid are a piece of **** Can not make more than 2 touch This year it will be **** for my son.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They played the academies 05 -04 carrillo 0 mirco 10 I can not believe the wp kid are a piece of **** Can not make more than 2 touch This year it will be **** for my son.
    Chill my brother!, Carrillo will be playing vs 05s not 04s, Mirco has proven to be a better coach therefore the 04s are a better team, just get used to the .ss spanking from mircos team from now on.......

Comment

Hahaha chill brother. The 04s looked like the 05s parents. They are two heads taller, have been trying for over a month and have the best 05s. First week for Carrillo. Let's see how this evolves...

Comment

Chill

Hahaha chill brother. The 04s looked like the 05s parents. They are two heads taller, have been trying for over a month and have the best 05s. First week for Carrillo. Let's see how this evolves...
        Chill bro con lo que cobra Weston
        Las season we played all season against 04 we never lost

Comment

Chill bro con lo que cobra Weston
          Las season we played all season against 04 we never lost
          Chill bro we had the best two 05s and were playing 9v9. We're more technical than 04s and the field was too small for 04s to run. Now it is too big for 05s. Seems like you are struggling for money papo. We can put Carrillo and Marco together on the sideline and 05s don't win

Comment

chill out papi no stress more than half of cariillos team was playing club or rec ,this is the first time they face real competition, give them time to play together and know each other more or it will be a long season if you keep stressing.

Comment

Weston parents are so ****ing annoying. You act like the world revolves around your club. News flash- it doesn't. The best thing about Weston are the moms.

Comment

That 04 team is weak. Going to be a very long year for Weston 05s. Playing some real competition outside of south Florida on a big field this year, too.

Comment

That 04 team is weak. Going to be a very long year for Weston 05s. Playing some real competition outside of south Florida on a big field this year, too.
                  weak? when was the last time you saw us? Best team in Florida. You have two or three retards always talking $** about Carrillo but some how you keep talking, he keeps winning. Every other thread is about JC on this site.

Comment

05-04

Chill bro we had the best two 05s and were playing 9v9. We're more technical than 04s and the field was too small for 04s to run. Now it is too big for 05s. Seems like you are struggling for money papo. We can put Carrillo and Marco together on the sideline and 05s don't win
                    Jajajaja I like more Carrillo y champagne en el sideline Where did niggar come from malo con pinga

Comment

Jajajaja I like more Carrillo y champagne en el sideline Where did niggar come from malo con pinga
                      A racist Cuban. My favorite type of racist. As ignorant as can be.

Pay attention. White folks don't consider you one of them. They consider you the "n" word that you just used when referencing an 11/12 year old.

Money can't buy class and it can't buy you that white blood you think you have.

Comment

Pay attention. White folks don't consider you one of them. They consider you the "n" word that you just used when referencing an 11/12 year old.

Is this Cuban the father of the 07?

Comment

On both sides of this fight you have one constant. Weston parents. These coaches are coaching 12/13 year olds. Get a life. Weston will be a second though as soon as the miami pro teams ramp up.

Comment

Champagne

Jajajaja tha funny champagne is my nigger

Comment

weak? when was the last time you saw us? Best team in Florida. You have two or three retards always talking $** about Carrillo but some how you keep talking, he keeps winning. Every other thread is about JC on this site.
                              The truth is that the 04 mirco team is very talented this year with at least 12 very good tecnichal players and very good competition within the team + the aggressiveness that Mirco brings to it.
                              Now is carrillos turn to prove how good of a coach he is ,and how good he was scouting players for his new team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X