Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We have had good success with team managers until last year. She was manager to further her son's career. He will never be more than a first team bench warmer at best and more than likely second teamer.

She would do anything to advance her son. Too bad she is fugly.
    So do it yourself you lazy pric*

Comment

So true, never again for myself, one and done!

Throw in a coach who has multiple teams and is constsnymyb
      changing at the last minute and you've got yourself a second job, no thanks!

I will never give the manager s^it knowing what they go through.

Even if they deserve it, they won't hear it from me
      (why pile on when all the other mostly clueless parents
      are bi*chin)
      Most team managers are very nice!
      A team manager is to be like a liaison between the club and parents, not the runner of the team. Parents are paying good money to have a "team manager" tell them "her" decisions. If she doesn't like it. Then don't do it.
      About those who have their spouse be an assistant coach, so OBVIOUS you need your child to play. So OBVIOUS!
      If you come on here to complain what a thankless job, then don't do it! You should be doing it to help. That's it.
      To all those nice team managers that are willing to listen when questions are asked, a HUGE thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

So true, never again for myself, one and done!

Throw in a coach who has multiple teams and is constsnymyb
        changing at the last minute and you've got yourself a second job, no thanks!

I will never give the manager s^it knowing what they go through.

Even if they deserve it, they won't hear it from me
        (why pile on when all the other mostly clueless parents
        are bi*chin)
        Most team managers are very nice!

A team manager is to be like a liaison between the club and parents, to give information, to communicate. Usually get a discount for their child to play. Not the runner of the team. Parents are paying good money to have a "team manager" tell them "her" decisions. If she doesn't like it. Then don't do it.
        About those who have their spouse be an assistant coach, so OBVIOUS you need your child to play. So OBVIOUS!
        If you come on here to complain what a thankless job, then don't do it! You should be doing it to help. That's it.
        To all those nice team managers that are willing to listen when questions are asked, that keep it positive, a HUGE thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Absolutely true. Favorite waste of time? I send out a game schedule for the season via email. Print out the same schedule and hand to each player, plus 1 parent. Schedule is then put on team snap. Locations, directions, jersey color, etc. Absolutely no reason to not know, right? Morning of the game, here comes the texts. Is there a game today? Where is it at? What color jersey? How do i get there? Because I don't have enough to do in getting to the field early, making sure there is shade for the players, ref fees, sign in, and players cards. Now I'm your personal assistant because you can't get your sh!t together?

Yeah, team manager is a super easy job. You thankless c*nts.
          Ain't that the truth. Holding the hands of adults who can't be bothered to organize their way out of a paper bag is depressing as h*ll.

Comment

Ain't that the truth. Holding the hands of adults who can't be bothered to organize their way out of a paper bag is depressing as h*ll.
            Most parents have to be hand held.

Comment

Most parents have to be hand held.
              That's great if the Manger is a hottie but none are.

Comment

Most managers are heavy handed.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X