Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He needs the money, his hot girlfriend likes expensive things.
    He's so interesting, women pay for him

Comment

Love carrillo

Go Carrillo my hero **** all bech mom in weston I love Carrillo best coach in Florida

Comment

unless carillo is currently banging your wife or previously, why do we hate on him so much, can West Pines Parents/Staff leave him alone, this dude is trying to make money

Comment

unless carillo is currently banging your wife or previously, why do we hate on him so much, can West Pines Parents/Staff leave him alone, this dude is trying to make money
          He's a businessman. He needs to start doing private sessions tho but he declines them every time. He referred us to a friend of his. The banging wife thing is for Gomez.

Comment

In all my years at ts, i have learned that there is a lot of truth in posts. People call bs out when they see it. Carrillo is full of chit, hes soccer knolwdge is as bad as my inglish.
            Yes you can understand what i wrote but it makes you kringe.

Just like the weston 05 are seeing now, practices will not get better and his running around trying to teach 11 side soccer bad soccer.

i learn also that when people come here to defend and use the wife being screwed, usually means the subject, ie carrillo himself is responding trying to sound like an independent and neutral 3rd party trying to convey the message that the thread is unjustified and unfair.

nice try javi, go to youtube and get some soccer drills...

Comment

In all my years at ts, i have learned that there is a lot of truth in posts. People call bs out when they see it. Carrillo is full of chit, hes soccer knolwdge is as bad as my inglish.
              Yes you can understand what i wrote but it makes you kringe.

Just like the weston 05 are seeing now, practices will not get better and his running around trying to teach 11 side soccer bad soccer.

i learn also that when people come here to defend and use the wife being screwed, usually means the subject, ie carrillo himself is responding trying to sound like an independent and neutral 3rd party trying to convey the message that the thread is unjustified and unfair.

nice try javi, go to youtube and get some soccer drills...
              Do you really think JC checks TS? I have always wonder if coaches do.

Comment

JC will be fine and so will the 05 team face it JC cut the trash out of Weston O5 and put new players in over the established guard rich parents . We get you kid is not part of the 05 he is just not good enough move on !

Comment

The jump from 8v8 on small fields (and in Florida they are extra small) to 11 v 11 is huge. Unless a coaches played professional soccer I would not want them teaching my son or daughter. But my kid plays at a very high level. I've never heard of this guy but I will not elk you that Weston people start happy and end unhappy. They play kickball too.

Comment

Okay so your just throwing random thoughts and expectations down before you even see the final product . Please note that US Soccer DA has a curriculum for DA programs to follow pretty idiot proof. We enjoy your concern and your unfounded panic JC will be fine . Rage on rage on our friends until we meet again .

Comment

USA soccer is bad

Comment

USA soccer is bad
                        JC almost won Nationals at West Pines with a less skillful team. I'm sure he will be fine.

Comment

Make sure you sign up, he may eye your kid and hook him up at US Soccer
                          LOL! Yep. Dilusional parents think he will make his kid a star.
                          Weston loves him (except the ones that got pushed out of 05 DA) and Pines despises him.

Comment

Love Carrillo best coaches in florida **** me carrillo please

Comment

The magic JC will lead a well organized team that will beat any south Florida DA it's that simple .

Comment

get off his sack, hes a good dude, weston likes him, west pines likes him, the militant midget didnt like him (aB) and the jamaicans dont like anyone, including each other.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X