Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    FC Florida name is dead. FC Florida lost it's naming rights to FC Florida Prep in court. There's no travel team with the name FC Florida the name beyond to the school.
    Ummmm. Wrong! Take a look, all the teams playing in FSPL and r3 are "FC Florida". ADAM GEE. The woman beater has his hands in everything!!

Comment

Ummmm. Wrong! Take a look, all the teams playing in FSPL and r3 are "FC Florida". ADAM GEE. The woman beater has his hands in everything!!
      If you've read this thread you'd already know that the official name change happens next week at the FYSA General Meeting. But it looks like you haven't. But now you know.

Comment

ADAM Gee - woman beater. Lolol

Comment

This was done due to how pathetic the PBG teams are, this allows them to keep there rankings on Got soccer, and allowed them to play in SRPL as well as fFSPL, otherwise PBG is simply a rec club!
          How does league play make them better?

Comment

Does Fc stand for "fake club" since there are so many

Comment

I call BS

These idiots have no clue that they are under the microscope. A little bit more time and could be shiny bracelets for these story tellers.

Comment

Douche

So the almighty knowledgeable king of zero is now President of the Palm Beach Predators Soccer, Inc. And exactly what makes this tool qualified or capable to run this so-called soccer club. I saw him ref a game or two.

Comment

Calm your self

I can assure you that all actions taken to privatize the PBG Predators have been dealt with delicately and in a maticulous manner with highly qualified legal counsel. The majority of the comments that precede my post are clearly from the same disgruntal group of parents that can not accept the growth and tremendous success we have had despite all the slander and attacks. Stubborn parents can't keep away.

Comment

Curious who it is defending Gardens or formerly Gardens?

To the person who responded about a carefully planned out and legally advised approach to privatizing, who are you? I have only posted once on this blog about the DA program itself and understanding who it was assigned to by US Soccer directly, so I am rarely on here unless directed by people that I know who say I should read what is being said. My name is Justin and I know I am referenced here as one of the disgruntled parents, and I have no reason to hide my name. The very nature of the individuals running this club, whoever it is between the 3 different entities, are not thinking of the kids. My son got basically dismissed from the club after tryouts when he was absolutely selected for a team. The DOC, A Gee, had the nerve to tell me after many inquiries from my end, that my son was welcomed to play REC soccer after 5 consecutive seasons of playing for PBG Predators. The same club that I helped represent in a league as a board member, only to find out that I was being kept at an arms length away because I was questioning items. The same club that had me try to get information about other local clubs so they could try to dismantle the competition in Jupiter and Palm Beach Gardens. Who does this in youth sports? How does a travel soccer program with nearly 40 teams not have a positive balance sheet, per their Executive President direct comment to me? There needs to be a shift in focus about providing quality soccer for an affordable price...not for a DOC to make $100k and have nothing to show for it. I am ok with someone getting paid appropriately for what results they achieve. Look at your competitive clubs around South Florida...the large, successful ones like Wellington, Weston, West Pines, Tampa United, Team Boca, Boca United, Sunrise, Kendall, and Doral....I would be okay welcoming a $100k per year DOC with their achieved accolades. How in the world are Gardens parents ok with this situation here? Oh wait, majority have no clue. Sad days for youth soccer in Gardens. I hope it changes for the better.

Comment

Palm Beach Predators Soccer, Inc - here is the link to the state corporate filing

Listed as being set up as a Florida Not for Profit Corporation

Non profit organizations have very strict tax and reporting requirements, so really doubt anything funny going on here as is being insinuated...

http://search.sunbiz.org/Inquiry/Cor...0P980000543490

Comment

To the person who responded about a carefully planned out and legally advised approach to privatizing, who are you? I have only posted once on this blog about the DA program itself and understanding who it was assigned to by US Soccer directly, so I am rarely on here unless directed by people that I know who say I should read what is being said. My name is Justin and I know I am referenced here as one of the disgruntled parents, and I have no reason to hide my name. The very nature of the individuals running this club, whoever it is between the 3 different entities, are not thinking of the kids. My son got basically dismissed from the club after tryouts when he was absolutely selected for a team. The DOC, A Gee, had the nerve to tell me after many inquiries from my end, that my son was welcomed to play REC soccer after 5 consecutive seasons of playing for PBG Predators. The same club that I helped represent in a league as a board member, only to find out that I was being kept at an arms length away because I was questioning items. The same club that had me try to get information about other local clubs so they could try to dismantle the competition in Jupiter and Palm Beach Gardens. Who does this in youth sports? How does a travel soccer program with nearly 40 teams not have a positive balance sheet, per their Executive President direct comment to me? There needs to be a shift in focus about providing quality soccer for an affordable price...not for a DOC to make $100k and have nothing to show for it. I am ok with someone getting paid appropriately for what results they achieve. Look at your competitive clubs around South Florida...the large, successful ones like Wellington, Weston, West Pines, Tampa United, Team Boca, Boca United, Sunrise, Kendall, and Doral....I would be okay welcoming a $100k per year DOC with their achieved accolades. How in the world are Gardens parents ok with this situation here? Oh wait, majority have no clue. Sad days for youth soccer in Gardens. I hope it changes for the better.
                        Well said, and I respect you coming on here, I left the club this year due to some of the shenagons Mr. Gee was pulling! Yes, it is well known what his salary is and how he funnels money from the club! My issue was more of his politics that he has played with certain groups of parents as well as coaches! I will not return to the club until his removal even though I travel a bit more now for soccer!

Comment

FC Florida takeover of PBG?

Well said, and I respect you coming on here, I left the club this year due to some of the shenagons Mr. Gee was pulling! Yes, it is well known what his salary is and how he funnels money from the club! My issue was more of his politics that he has played with certain groups of parents as well as coaches! I will not return to the club until his removal even though I travel a bit more now for soccer!
                          Politics seem to run wild there. I love how a non-profit entity endorses a political person and stores used campaign signs in the Klock Soccer field concession stand. It is the Wild Wild West at FC Gardens. It is not just Mr. Gee, Mr. Heim is known to make special requests for his own son's team placement. 2 seasons ago he forced his son onto a team and the coach resigned due to it. A very skilled coach who was loved by his players and parents. Glad to see this coach at a neighboring club to bring some competitiveness back to the landscape.

My son was slighted because of my questioning noise I brought up about many issues. The last was the bogus Porsche raffle, which Executive President Tony Badala claimed was perfectly legal to do, come to a screeching halt after an advising attorney said everything about the raffle was a violation of non-profit entities. Guess myself and a few others weren't so wrong afterall. But, we are the bad guys trying to prevent them from doing something illegal...guess we should have allowed them to hang themselves there.

The latest is Damien Murray retaliating against me trying to get me removed from my PBSL board position via threats to boycott our league. This was back in March. Now, 2 weeks ago I heard from someone at Wellington that he was running his mouth to local clubs to join the treasure coast soccer league and boycott my Palm Beach Soccer League because of my involvement. Mr. Gee then tells his coaches and sends a parent newsletter that all U12 and under teams will not participate in any early season leagues, claiming it has to do with US Soccer guidelines. Seriously? It was likely because word got back that I found out about the mouth running again coming from Gardens. Pretty sad if you tell me. Have you ever done any background searching on the names of these individuals I am referencing? It is quite interesting who is involved in guiding decisions around the kids there.

Comment

A wierd vibe to the start of this season for sure.
                            People on edge a bit.
                            They say 40 teams or whatever but some of those teams look pretty light...

Comment

Only team in the whole club that will be any good is SB team. Everything thing else will be a joke and the circus will begin soon.

Comment

Only team in the whole club that will be any good is SB team. Everything thing else will be a joke and the circus will begin soon.
                                I thought his team was Orlando City / Pride Ecnl team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X