Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    blowing this way out of proportion. it was NOT the primary focus- please- why so jealous?!? it was Dusty's opinion and his alone. Why can't he "probably" turn pro- that's how it was worded. Who are you to judge? Worse players have gone pro in the past. Did you see how Geoff Cameron played in the game vs Costa Rica? How bout Gooch? Both are way overrated players that should be playing semi-pro at best.
    "Worse players have gone pro in the past" is that supposed to be a compliment? In an attempt to defend the Soccer Journal Brooks kid, you just threw him the worst shade. Hahahaha!!

Comment

wrong! another jerk. If he's good and has good academics, prep schools will definitely be interested
      Will need to score more than 100 in a public. Also, will need to explain what exactly is an AP or honors class is in a public school.

Comment

blowing this way out of proportion. it was NOT the primary focus- please- why so jealous?!? it was Dusty's opinion and his alone. Why can't he "probably" turn pro- that's how it was worded. Who are you to judge? Worse players have gone pro in the past. Did you see how Geoff Cameron played in the game vs Costa Rica? How bout Gooch? Both are way overrated players that should be playing semi-pro at best.
        Believe me, he's not going pro. Will not even get a sniff of it.

Comment

Will need to score more than 100 in a public. Also, will need to explain what exactly is an AP or honors class is in a public school.
          I've always wondered how ISL kids wind up at Stonehill while public school kids were headed to baby Ivies.

Comment

I've always wondered how ISL kids wind up at Stonehill while public school kids were headed to baby Ivies.
            Only Lexington, Dover-Sherborn and Newton public school kids end up at "baby ivies".

Comment

and Beaver Country Day kids end up at Stonehill.

Comment

Only Lexington, Dover-Sherborn and Newton public school kids end up at "baby ivies".
                Whatever makes you feel better.

Comment

Milton academy lost to bolts in a game last year

I'm a parent of a starter at Milton and yes we got crushed by the Bolts last year in a preseason game. Not sure why this Milton parent isn't speaking the truth. Pretty funny.

Comment

Pre Season games are meaningless. You can't use the results as any sort of measuring stick.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                      Pre Season games are meaningless. You can't use the results as any sort of measuring stick.
                      That's what you call a pivot.

Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight (Milton Academy vs Bolts); I just know that pre season is meaningless. If a strong ISL school like Milton fields their best lineup they can be competitive with a strong club team. I would still expect the club team to win, but not 10-1. A strong ISL team will have 12-14 club players on their roster.

Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight (Milton Academy vs Bolts); I just know that pre season is meaningless. If a strong ISL school like Milton fields their best lineup they can be competitive with a strong club team. I would still expect the club team to win, but not 10-1. A strong ISL team will have 12-14 club players on their roster.
                          So they can be competitive with some nebulous GPS team. Academy is a different animal all together.

Comment

So they can be competitive with some nebulous GPS team. Academy is a different animal all together.
                            Or a nebulous academy team

Comment

South Kent regularly beats academy teams

Comment

I'm a parent of a starter at Milton and yes we got crushed by the Bolts last year in a preseason game. Not sure why this Milton parent isn't speaking the truth. Pretty funny.
                                Just asked my son who played for the bolts u18s last year and knows several u16s - this game never happened. He did say that both u16 and u18 teams played Berkshire in 40 minute back to back friendlies in 2015 and both teams didn't do well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X