Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You miss the point because there is literally **** between your ears. The owner of miami fc is rich and armada poor. Miami fc is essentially a tv network. It is not a soccer play. They just happen to be beating down MLS teams at the same time.
    But you are a miopic fool and I would guess, a Weston drone. The owner of miami fc just pledg d 4.5 million earmarked for grass and a tv for fiu stadium. Mere tip money for Silvia, the owner of mfc.
    First you said that Miami FC youth soccer will be great, because it worked for Jacksonville. Then you said to ignore Jacksonville because the owner is not a billionaire. Next you say that Miami FC is really a TV deal and not soccer. But because the owner is dropping $4.5 million to install grass and a giant TV, that means the whole program is successful.

Do you even read the sh!t you type? Maybe you should take a moment to collect your thoughts.

Comment

You live in hater nation and are just another hater. Armada is good at a youth level. That what I meant. Don't compare the pro squads, that's silly. You are conflating issues. miami fc is beating MLS teams in year 2 and when they get a youth program lots of people will want to play for them rather then pay to play. many good players can't afford it. I for one can not. That's why da parents pitch in to pay for the better players on scholarship. You probably pay for other kids- you do if u are at kendall.

Comment

You live in hater nation and are just another hater. Armada is good at a youth level. That what I meant. Don't compare the pro squads, that's silly. You are conflating issues. miami fc is beating MLS teams in year 2 and when they get a youth program lots of people will want to play for them rather then pay to play. many good players can't afford it. I for one can not. That's why da parents pitch in to pay for the better players on scholarship. You probably pay for other kids- you do if u are at kendall.
        Got it. You are simply looking for a free entitlement. Message loud and clear.

Comment

Yes, and what happens when Beckham's group comes to Miami and Miami FC is gone. You are a genius!
          Agreed! When MLS arrives, the NASL will be gone. The league is in rough shape right now.

Comment

Agreed! When MLS arrives, the NASL will be gone. The league is in rough shape right now.
            So miami fc goes away if MLS comes to miami? Why?

Comment

So miami fc goes away if MLS comes to miami? Why?
              No, I see them going to the USL. South Florida is big enough for 2 clubs. Would make for a good US Open Cup rivalry. Besides I see pro/reg in 10 to 15 years.

Comment

you are an idiot!
                What an intelligent comeback.

Comment

Got it. You are simply looking for a free entitlement. Message loud and clear.
                  Yes make this about politics. Youth Soccer is expesive. All you can say is you are poor you want stuff for free and btw u are an idiot too. Enjoy Weston. Jerk wank!

Comment

Yes make this about politics. Youth Soccer is expesive. All you can say is you are poor you want stuff for free and btw u are an idiot too. Enjoy Weston. Jerk wank!
                    If you plan on staying in this country, learn to read, write and speak english. Idiot!

Comment

Half your team is here seeking asylum and they don't speak English perfectly either. . I learned English when I was ten and learned to read and write in college although I faked it for many years. These folks on your team can't leave the USA to play on your European/vacations/ rich kid soccer juants. But If they could , you would be subsidizing their travel, too. Pros clubs are just a little bit differente. Thanks for your valuable contribution to youth soccer. Keep them checks coming.

Comment

Half your team is here seeking asylum and they don't speak English perfectly either. . I learned English when I was ten and learned to read and write in college although I faked it for many years. These folks on your team can't leave the USA to play on your European/vacations/ rich kid soccer juants. But If they could , you would be subsidizing their travel, too. Pros clubs are just a little bit differente. Thanks for your valuable contribution to youth soccer. Keep them checks coming.
                        I apologize. I underestimated you. You are a verifiable friggin' idiot!

Comment

I apologize. I underestimated you. You are a verifiable friggin' idiot!
                          Good come back. Your mom is a hooker and your dad was her pimp.

Comment

Good come back. Your mom is a hooker and your dad was her pimp.
                            And I appreciate you funding my college education

Comment

As many times as I ****ed her it was well worth the cost of your associates degree.

Comment

http://www.milanjuniorcamp.us/en/sum...c-soccer-camps

Miami fc camp //

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X