Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Miami FC to start a youth program in 2018

and will begin identifying players on July 8th in Doral.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Oh thank goodness! There are not enough youth soccer clubs in south florida.

Comment

I guess they'll take over Real Miami's fields next door ?

Comment

Oh thank goodness! There are not enough youth soccer clubs in south florida.
        This is a sign of the future... as in Europe, only professional clubs will have Developmental Academies, which will be 100% free to those chosen players... The Westons and Boca Uniteds of the world would return to playing FSPL and SRPL... this would eliminate 80% of the drama in travel soccer!

Comment

I guess they'll take over Real Miami's fields next door ?
          Ya-🇮🇹

Comment

This is a sign of the future... as in Europe, only professional clubs will have Developmental Academies, which will be 100% free to those chosen players... The Westons and Boca Uniteds of the world would return to playing FSPL and SRPL... this would eliminate 80% of the drama in travel soccer!
            This is the sign of a moron. To think that a Division 2 semi-pro soccer team is the answer to youth soccer issues in the US is absolutely asinine.

They have to use a college shared field for their facility and rely upon part-time coaches. But somehow out of that, they are going to fully fund a DA?

Dipsh!t.

Comment

This is the sign of a moron. To think that a Division 2 semi-pro soccer team is the answer to youth soccer issues in the US is absolutely asinine.

They have to use a college shared field for their facility and rely upon part-time coaches. But somehow out of that, they are going to fully fund a DA?

Dipsh!t.
              Referring to MLS clubs... if Beckham United materializes

Comment

Dipsh!t.
                Actually u are a dip****. The owner of miami fc, the second rate team who has beaten two MLS teams in its last two try's, is a billionaire. Armada has figured out a way to do it and they play in the same @club" division as mia fc. They don't need to be da either. They can just start a club and dominate. Money is no object, here. Pluck your head from your hole.

Comment

Actually u are a dip****. The owner of miami fc, the second rate team who has beaten two MLS teams in its last two try's, is a billionaire. Armada has figured out a way to do it and they play in the same @club" division as mia fc. They don't need to be da either. They can just start a club and dominate. Money is no object, here. Pluck your head from your hole.
                  The more opportunities kids have to train with professional coaches free of charge the better. It's all good. Problem is that because geography the bulk of DA clubs will remain non MLS pay-to-play clubs. There's talk of MLS clubs wanting to split off but logistically that's unworkable.

Comment

Fu*king awesome. Thanks for proving my point, DIPSH!T. Your perfect example of the Jacksonville Armada? Umm, they filed for bankruptcy. NASL had to take over the club. And NASL is about to go under.

And winning two games against MLS teams does not make a gloriously successful program.

LMAO. Yeah, you are spot on genius.

Comment

You miss the point because there is literally **** between your ears. The owner of miami fc is rich and armada poor. Miami fc is essentially a tv network. It is not a soccer play. They just happen to be beating down MLS teams at the same time.
                      But you are a miopic fool and I would guess, a Weston drone. The owner of miami fc just pledg d 4.5 million earmarked for grass and a tv for fiu stadium. Mere tip money for Silvia, the owner of mfc.

Comment

Silvia is a miami hero.

Comment

You miss the point because there is literally **** between your ears. The owner of miami fc is rich and armada poor. Miami fc is essentially a tv network. It is not a soccer play. They just happen to be beating down MLS teams at the same time.
                          But you are a miopic fool and I would guess, a Weston drone. The owner of miami fc just pledg d 4.5 million earmarked for grass and a tv for fiu stadium. Mere tip money for Silvia, the owner of mfc.
                          Yes, and what happens when Beckham's group comes to Miami and Miami FC is gone. You are a genius!

Comment

beckam or no beckam money is no object here. The owner of miami fc has billions. This is fun for him. I know it is hard for you to u to get because you can't think like a billionaire Italian who loves soccer. Have you ever heard of Nesta? He's a killer. This is year 2. Lol. 4.5 million and Silvia owns a stadium with his name on it. now he's whacking MLS teams. Right now he's the best team in the region, right? After he puts grass down and a buys new big screen it's going to be sweet too. Plus parking. Beckam has to build a stadium. What happens if miami fc whacks them???? Dude, billionaire and competative. I don't know but I like what I see.

Comment

beckam or no beckam money is no object here. The owner of miami fc has billions. This is fun for him. I know it is hard for you to u to get because you can't think like a billionaire Italian who loves soccer. Have you ever heard of Nesta? He's a killer. This is year 2. Lol. 4.5 million and Silvia owns a stadium with his name on it. now he's whacking MLS teams. Right now he's the best team in the region, right? After he puts grass down and a buys new big screen it's going to be sweet too. Plus parking. Beckam has to build a stadium. What happens if miami fc whacks them???? Dude, billionaire and competative. I don't know but I like what I see.
                              you are an idiot!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X