ECNL PDP Id camp

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you come to TS for validation then its on you. Its light entertainment with the occasional truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Whoever you are, I love You!

As to why to call out bdnt, his view is destructive and harmful, particularly to newbie parents. I know because early on I treated his opinion with some weight and it negatively affected my child. ("I don't want to be one of those deluded parents! My kid isn't anything special" well, it turns out they actually ARE something special.) Don't want anyone coming to TS to make the same mistake I did.
      Lol. So you enjoyed being one of the lemmings and want to encourage others to jump as well. Guess there really is a butt hole for every seat.

Comment

If you come to TS for validation then its on you. Its light entertainment with the occasional truth.
        Essentially true, but rather charitable nonetheless.

Comment

Why not #217?

123, 148, 149, 182, 185, 206?, 209?, 210, 219, 223, 232

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            lol. So you enjoyed being one of the lemmings and want to encourage others to jump as well. Guess there really is a butt hole for every seat.

Comment

If we are just throwing numbers out there, I personally am fond of 69

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X