Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stars U16 ECNL Take a beating to Breakers Academy, 3 1 Dewhurst respnsible for loss!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why anyone from Breakers would care about JD being the reason why this team lost? This thread was started by a Stars sore loser parent. Look right at the title and see it.
    With this said, there were a lot crap launched at NEFC from both stars and FCB when they won NPL national tittles and that they wouldn't be able with hang in ECNL, blah blah. Although I am totally against any of this crap but people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
    NEFC started this thread to brag about beating a team that is much better than them. It's a good win for them but guess what , nobody cares. Ecnl isn't that great and the top NPL teams can beat and lose to all these ECNL teams as well. You don't see other ECNL and NPL parents bragging about beating these teams, just NEFC.

Comment

NEFC started this thread to brag about beating a team that is much better than them. It's a good win for them but guess what , nobody cares. Ecnl isn't that great and the top NPL teams can beat and lose to all these ECNL teams as well. You don't see other ECNL and NPL parents bragging about beating these teams, just NEFC.
      Bitter, lonely soccer parent of undetermined club (or not) started this thread to troll the parents of players on both teams. It's a good win for NEFC but guess what, I desperately want them to know that I care deeply (also, I live in my mother's basement). Ecnl isn't that great (I tell myself) and the top NPL teams can beat and lose to all these ECNL teams as well. You don't see other ECNL and NPL parents bragging about beating these teams, except when I try troll them in a fake thread.

Fixed it for you.

Comment

JD has a tendency to ride his studs in big games regardless as to how they are playing, unlike "regular" games where he will go with the hot hand hand more often and make in game adjustments. It's a fatal flaw because sometimes players, even the best ones, have an off game for whatever reason.
        ^^^^^
        Here is the message that the responsible of this thread wants to transmit.

Comment

Looking at the standings, it seems clear that the NEFC/BB teams are very similar to the Stars teams at most ages. Both programs are probably top 10 in the country. Sadly, prior to this year, the Stars have tried and succeeded in keeping NEFC/BB out of ECNL. Now that both programs are in the same league, the results speak for themselves with both teams being at or near the top of the pack. Little difference at most age levels.

Sadly, after this season, the Stars have conspired to get NEFC/BB kicked out of ECNL ... this bolsters the Stars brand while diminishes that of NEFC. Now only the Stars will have the ECNL flag to wave around to recruit players. The Stars leadership doesn't care about fairness and sportsmanship. They clearly only care about $$$ and putting down the NEFC/BB program. There seems to be some hatred being thrown around from both sides but the Stars are winning the war.

Comment

Looking at the standings, it seems clear that the NEFC/BB teams are very similar to the Stars teams at most ages. Both programs are probably top 10 in the country. Sadly, prior to this year, the Stars have tried and succeeded in keeping NEFC/BB out of ECNL. Now that both programs are in the same league, the results speak for themselves with both teams being at or near the top of the pack. Little difference at most age levels.

Sadly, after this season, the Stars have conspired to get NEFC/BB kicked out of ECNL ... this bolsters the Stars brand while diminishes that of NEFC. Now only the Stars will have the ECNL flag to wave around to recruit players. The Stars leadership doesn't care about fairness and sportsmanship. They clearly only care about $$$ and putting down the NEFC/BB program. There seems to be some hatred being thrown around from both sides but the Stars are winning the war.
            trust me , its not just NEFC/BB that JD feels threatened by. He will use is multiple hats to do everything he can to tilt the playing field in is favor in EVERY endeavor he is involved in,.

The kids are secondary.

Leading the charge to remove Kaz Tambi from coaching the ECNL teams at WC NOW, was a gutless and weak move. Especially given the fact that he is allowed to do both and the GDA has not even started. The only people he hurt were defenseless kids, some of whom need all the help they can get at a crucial time for recruiting.

Personally I dont care who wins these games. they are irrelevant, but I do get bent out of shape when adults do selfish things that impact kids. The littel respect I may ahve had for certain people is gone - not that they care.

Comment

They are not similar, but nice try. Head to head NEFC/BBA went 2-1-2 against stars and 5-0 against FCB in ECNL. They proved to be ahead as a lot people predicted.
              It was done while being in NPL and they will continue their rise in DA, which will be way more competitive than NPL and eventually ECNL. Being out of ECNL could be a blessing for NEFC/BBA because they will have all their strength in DA and definitely be the top dog from this area.

Comment

They are not similar, but nice try. Head to head NEFC/BBA went 2-1-2 against stars and 5-0 against FCB in ECNL. They proved to be ahead as a lot people predicted.
                It was done while being in NPL and they will continue their rise in DA, which will be way more competitive than NPL and eventually ECNL. Being out of ECNL could be a blessing for NEFC/BBA because they will have all their strength in DA and definitely be the top dog from this area.
                It is a blessing.

Comment

The good old boy ecnl system will remain within stars yet again.

Comment

The good old boy ecnl system will remain within stars yet again.
                    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Funny thing is that I have never heard JD put down NEFC/BBA. I have never heard him put down Academy. In fact, I have personally heard him compliment BBA and in particular the strongest players. So I don't where you are getting this, but it really does seem like the hatred is pretty one sided.

Comment

Funny thing is that I have never heard JD put down NEFC/BBA. I have never heard him put down Academy. In fact, I have personally heard him compliment BBA and in particular the strongest players. So I don't where you are getting this, but it really does seem like the hatred is pretty one sided.
                        JD would be totally within his rights to use BTNT for every penny BTNT is worth. Not an exaggeration to say that BTNT's hit job on JD and Stars on this site qualifies for the biggest sports scandal in Massachusetts in the last 20 years. And BTNT just continues unabated.

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
                          jd would be totally within his rights to use btnt for every penny btnt is worth. Not an exaggeration to say that btnt's hit job on jd and stars on this site qualifies for the biggest sports scandal in massachusetts in the last 20 years. And btnt just continues unabated.
                          zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Did you ever hear the famous? "I will cut you and you will go play for NEFC." He is eating what he served .

Comment

Apparently he never called your daughter a c**t so you don't understand the anger

Comment

Apparently he never called your daughter a c**t so you don't understand the anger
                                Really?
                                We have to go there???

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X