Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coastal in NEP

Look at the numbers: coastal vs crusaders. Coastal is a much bigger club with better coaches. How long will it take for coastal to replace crusaders in the NEP?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Look at the numbers: coastal vs crusaders. Coastal is a much bigger club with better coaches. How long will it take for coastal to replace crusaders in the NEP?
    Is this a girls club? Never heard much about coastal at the girls level if they are. I've seen plenty of CSU at the girls level to know they don't have any good teams.

Comment

Is this a girls club? Never heard much about coastal at the girls level if they are. I've seen plenty of CSU at the girls level to know they don't have any good teams.
      Coastal has over 50 teams and has talent with their younger teams. Only been around for 4 years. Not much for club soccer out of the Plymouth area. Will continue to grow because crusaders raised their prices. Over $2500 for fees.

Comment

One of these clubs are primed to be taken over by Nefc.

Comment

Not gonna happen

Comment

I've never even heard of Coastal.

Comment

It's FCUSA.

Comment

It's FCUSA.
                That didn't really clear things up. I just googled it.

Comment

That didn't really clear things up. I just googled it.
                  PTuSA coastal?

Comment

If you google the term 'FCUSA' it should be pretty obvious.

Comment

Low level Maple teams on girls side. I saw their U14 teams finish maybe 5th or 6th at state cup last year.

Comment

They're not going to get in. They have to be voted in. Nobody likes PT, and I think overall the feeling is the NEP is already too big.

Comment

They're not going to get in. They have to be voted in. Nobody likes PT, and I think overall the feeling is the NEP is already too big.
                          No way they turn down the $ that a growing club will contribute to NEP while siphoning money from maple.

Comment

No way they turn down the $ that a growing club will contribute to NEP while siphoning money from maple.
                            Agreed! It's all about development....... Of their bank accounts

Comment

No one likes TD or FM but they are in NEP. At the end of the day its about money. CSU can not field enough teams in every age group. Bottom line is Coastal is growing fast and NEP will take their money. Its never about talent, if that was the case CSU would not be in the NEP.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X