Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Have stars 03 da team play the ecnl team. Winners get carried out on losers dads shoulders out of the complex. Settled once and for all
    this weekend -

Comment

this weekend -
      Make sure you post the score !! Better yet a review of the game.

Comment

More importantly, let's see where they are at come spring.

Have stars 03 da team play the ecnl team. Winners get carried out on losers dads shoulders out of the complex. Settled once and for all

Comment

Get the story straight people.
          What story? That teams are strong or the YNT players will play DA? Both "stories" are straight. I've been at training for both '01 ECNL and DA. Have you?

Comment

Stars da

What story? That teams are strong or the YNT players will play DA? Both "stories" are straight. I've been at training for both '01 ECNL and DA. Have you?
            Yes I have. Also have been to 03/04 Da and Ecnl practices mainly cause they practice at the same time. One DA coach for 36 players for practice the other day with 03/04 having a joint practice. Is that what USSF advises? Oh wait the players are practicing more and getting the necessary touches who cares if it is a 1:36 coach player ratio. This will be a trend for the fall season with JB coaching HS

Comment

Really. So USSF hierarchy - Jill Ellis, April Heinrichs, April Kater , numerous female coaches and scouts = good old boy network ?

ECNL - Lavers, Dewhurst, O'Neill , very few female coaches = about women ?

ECNL has been in existence for how long? How many World Cups did the US win pre ECNL ? How many post?

Get real .
              Not sure about Kater, but I sure as hell don't trust Ellis nor Heinrichs.

Comment

Yes I have. Also have been to 03/04 Da and Ecnl practices mainly cause they practice at the same time. One DA coach for 36 players for practice the other day with 03/04 having a joint practice. Is that what USSF advises? Oh wait the players are practicing more and getting the necessary touches who cares if it is a 1:36 coach player ratio. This will be a trend for the fall season with JB coaching HS
                Haha troll..

Comment

Im guessing lil suzie didnt make the DA team and was stuck in the 03 ecnl session. JB was was taking the session.. someone clearly has an agenda.

Comment

Really. So USSF hierarchy - Jill Ellis, April Heinrichs, April Kater , numerous female coaches and scouts = good old boy network ?

ECNL - Lavers, Dewhurst, O'Neill , very few female coaches = about women ?

ECNL has been in existence for how long? How many World Cups did the US win pre ECNL ? How many post?

Get real .
                    Best post! the old boys days are over..

Comment

Im guessing lil suzie didnt make the DA team and was stuck in the 03 ecnl session. JB was was taking the session.. someone clearly has an agenda.
                      The poster might have an agenda but it's still a good question...would the DA governing body be ok with this?

Comment

this weekend -
                        ECNL 03 isn't playing until November. It's the 03 composite team ECNL/NPL.

Comment

I hope BBA wipe the floor with ya next week.

Comment

Just a question how many female coaches are there on the BBA staff? I think it's interesting how people say DA will be better than ECNL but for the BBA DA isn't the same coaches that were coaching ECNL last year? I don't think any parent from BBA or stars DA can bash ECNL cause more than likely their child played in it last year and or her coach was a coach in that league.

Comment

Just a question how many female coaches are there on the BBA staff? I think it's interesting how people say DA will be better than ECNL but for the BBA DA isn't the same coaches that were coaching ECNL last year? I don't think any parent from BBA or stars DA can bash ECNL cause more than likely their child played in it last year and or her coach was a coach in that league.
                              True that - at most clubs it's all the same coaches. DA qualified coaches don't just appear out of thin air or magically become better coaches overnight. Licensure takes time and it took BDA coaches YEARS to meet certification requirements.

Comment

The poster might have an agenda but it's still a good question...would the DA governing body be ok with this?
                                Look to the Revs to see what USSF is ok with. Other clubs also don't meet DA requirements on a consistent basis

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X