Carrillo vs Mirco

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk all the $$$$ you want but I've watched JC for a week and a half of training and he knows what he's doing. The kids respond to him and are enjoying it. Call 10-0, YouTube but he's convincing me.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Talk all the $$$$ you want but I've watched JC for a week and a half of training and he knows what he's doing. The kids respond to him and are enjoying it. Call 10-0, YouTube but he's convincing me.
      Agree that JC is a good Coach, but how can a team look so different from one season to the next ?, the score means nothing on a scrimmage but the team looked weak and dont say is because they moved 2 players to 04 team, 2 players dont make a whole team. It is possible that the new kids are not DA level.

Comment

As if there is a true DA type kid and I am not trying to be a $$$ kids in all DA there are some misses for sure to the laymen eyes . But there is the fact that non MLS DA is pay to play so if you don't have the money and or team needs you they give you a stipend then your not playing .

Comment

maybe its the first week of the season and we shouldnt jump to conclusions

Comment

maybe its the first week of the season and we shouldnt jump to conclusions
            No DA team should lose 10-0. Not ever. Period. Something is not right if they do.

Comment

Agree that JC is a good Coach, but how can a team look so different from one season to the next ?, the score means nothing on a scrimmage but the team looked weak and dont say is because they moved 2 players to 04 team, 2 players dont make a whole team. It is possible that the new kids are not DA level.
              I think it was just the second day of training and kids are getting to know the coach, their teammates and 11v11. If you have a bit of sense, what can a coach do in two days? He's barely getting to know the players. Some players may have an opportunity to improve but was any very good player excluded from DA because one of these players? I don't remember any. This is going to be a fun season at TS.

Comment

It not a secret that the best 2005 player don't play da. Weston 2005 and Kendall 2005 are nothing special. Neither was West Pines Carrillo. Make all the excuses you want. When you get beat 10 zero and you are not playing American futbol it is time to rethink ****.

Comment

It not a secret that the best 2005 player don't play da. Weston 2005 and Kendall 2005 are nothing special. Neither was West Pines Carrillo. Make all the excuses you want. When you get beat 10 zero and you are not playing American futbol it is time to rethink ****.
                  hahahahahaha

Let me guess, they play for Juventus.............

Comment

As if there is a true DA type kid and I am not trying to be a $$$ kids in all DA there are some misses for sure to the laymen eyes . But there is the fact that non MLS DA is pay to play so if you don't have the money and or team needs you they give you a stipend then your not playing .
                    yes there are DA type players, the same way not all pro players are NT type.

Comment

CVm

Chill bro Champage is the best player in 05 Carrillo

Comment

hahahahahaha

Let me guess, they play for Juventus.............
                        The 2005 teams in the state of Florida are not great anywhere...

Comment

True statement 2005 are not outstanding in the state . Good individual players not overall team DA does not build strong teams they just try and make a few good players .

Comment

True statement 2005 are not outstanding in the state . Good individual players not overall team DA does not build strong teams they just try and make a few good players .
                            Kendall da has gritty 2005 players. Good blue collar type kids. Weston is eating a big pile of crap at that age group. Juventus is in between.

Comment

Florida soccer is not outstanding at any age group, is it?

Comment

Florida soccer is not outstanding at any age group, is it?
                                04 as the best group Weston and Boca .... But somehow you know this already....

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X