Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking News: Fox news reporting that Putin slept with HRC!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    "....and what they are doing is just going to make Trump stronger..."

Ha! Ha! Ha! Such a complete delusional fantasy... tRump is in free fall (and does not have a parachute)... he is hoping hot air will keep him up...
    When he crashes... it will of course be HRC's fault or the biased liberal elites or the fake news media or Democrats in Congress or Obama's fault for being Kenyan or Mueller-Comey-Russia-Sessions-Bannon-Flynn-China-North Korea-the Republicans in Congress-the UN- etc...
    Pathetic...
    ....Breaking news from Arizona....
    its the media's fault... they are .... " trying to take away our history and our heritage" ...

hmm... that history includes widespread support of slavery and racism ... last time I checked the Confederates lost the Civil War... (to use a DT line .... so exactly why should we be celebrating losers with statues? "I like people who weren't captured"
    --I don't see any Mussolini statues in Italy and remember that image of Sadam Hussein's statues being toppled)?

Comment

its the media's fault... they are .... " trying to take away our history and our heritage" ...

hmm... that history includes widespread support of slavery and racism ... last time I checked the Confederates lost the Civil War... (to use a DT line .... so exactly why should we be celebrating losers with statues? "I like people who weren't captured"
      --I don't see any Mussolini statues in Italy and remember that image of Sadam Hussein's statues being toppled)?
      Any Trump statues that need to come down yet? Seriously, I actually agree in preserving the statues with historical context placed in an indoor or outdoor museum type setting. Adding other statues or exhibits where lacking the historical balance like making sure to include the history of slaves in an area. I think it is important to preserve the history and stories of our nation even the bad ones that got us to where we are. You needed the Confederate War, brothers fighting brother, lives lost, and for the south to lose to gain freedoms and be united.

Comment

Any Trump statues that need to come down yet? Seriously, I actually agree in preserving the statues with historical context placed in an indoor or outdoor museum type setting. Adding other statues or exhibits where lacking the historical balance like making sure to include the history of slaves in an area. I think it is important to preserve the history and stories of our nation even the bad ones that got us to where we are. You needed the Confederate War, brothers fighting brother, lives lost, and for the south to lose to gain freedoms and be united.

I agree it is ultimately an issue of balance... unfortunately, its not a balanced situation at present... how many of the statues were erected for historical purposes? and how many were erected for other symbolic reasons?
        Unfortunately, the current president is not suggesting adding other statues... he is holding rallies for his base (predominantly white) and pouring gas on the fire by intimating he is going to pardon a convicted bigot --- then attempting to blame the media for the problem.
        Hard not to agree that "Basket of deplorables ..." was an appropriate description.

Comment

The token African American standing behind Trump last night has, let's call it, a "checkered past." lmao

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...z&ocid=msnbcrd

Comment

Yes it's funny how we all know about Benedict Arnold, yet there are no statues for him. Germany knows about Nazis all too well, no statues for them. Ukraine and other former USSR/ block countries are all taking or have already taken down communist symbols that remind everyday citizens of their decades long oppression. Pretty easy to teach history without statues - it's called "teaching history". It may even involve reading a book now and then. DT is leading his followers by example by distorting his already very limited knowledge of US history, the constitution, and world history as well. Somehow I don't think he'll make this list, but he will top the list of "Presidents Who Re-tweet Fox News Most Often"

http://www.thedailybeast.com/the-best-read-presidents-1

Comment

Baaaa! Baaaa! Baaaa!

Jesus CHRIST you sheep are bleeding out heavily today! LOL

Go change your tampon! HAHAHAHA!!

Holy sh*t...

Comment

Holy sh*t...
                Look out! We ave blood coming out of our whereevers! Don't be so frightened of a little blood like your snowflake in chief.

Comment

Holy sh*t...
                  Look out! We have blood coming out of our whereevers! Don't be so frightened of a little blood like your snowflake in chief.

Comment

Baaaa! Baaaa! Baaaa!

Look out! We have blood coming out of our whereevers! Don't be so frightened of a little blood like your snowflake in chief.
                    A) Learn to spell
                    B) Grab some tissues
                    C) Move to Canada

Sheep are so funny! LMFAO!

Comment

Holy sh*t...

Thank you for your eloquent commentary which includes a) blasphemy b) ad hominem attacks c) vulgarity d) misogyny e) profanity

Let me guess who you voted for in the last election....

The prosecution rests its case...

Comment

Thank you for your eloquent commentary which includes a) blasphemy b) ad hominem attacks c) vulgarity d) misogyny e) profanity

Let me guess who you voted for in the last election....

The prosecution rests its case...
                        I hate Trump, but even I think you sound like a fragile princess in that response

Comment

A) Learn to spell
                          B) Grab some tissues
                          C) Move to Canada

Those conservative wherevers bleed just as much. No escape. Even back when America was "great".

Comment

I hate Trump, but even I think you sound like a fragile princess in that response
                            You hate Trump or you ate Trump?

***Fragile Princess***

Comment

A) Learn to spell
                              B) Grab some tissues
                              C) Move to Canada

Is that why you are always trying to have sex with them - you're attracted to their sense of humor? Or is your sister on her period again?

Comment

https://i.redd.it/wjtj64215qhz.png

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X