Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He had tryout with a MLS DA out of state we heard and if that is true he is certainly good enough to train with or get a spot with Clearwater
    Clearly he did not make it onto an MLS DA team. Anybody can get a tryout with an MLS DA team, by the way. Clearwater is better than many of the MLS DA teams or programs. Since you have never been in the DA system, of course you would not know that. I don't blame you for your ignorance. I blame the long line of inbreeding in your family tree.

Comment

. Clearwater is better than many of the MLS DA teams or programs..
      Thank you for that ... best laugh I have had all week. Bottom SE Conference every year but better than many MLS DA .... just typing that is hard due to laughter hard to hit the keys ...

Comment

Thank you for that ... best laugh I have had all week. Bottom SE Conference every year but better than many MLS DA .... just typing that is hard due to laughter hard to hit the keys ...
        It probably is hard to type the keys when you also jacking your wad.

Comment

That Dallas team was also a 00 team
          Not the #5 Cincinnati team and plus he has been doing it all year. How hard is it to invite overachievers like that for a trial? Play him against your vaunted defense see if he does better than the schlubs you rode to bottom of table last year. Only hard if you not looking for talent ... your roster already politically set. Someone needs to let USSF know about this putrid program.

Comment

Not the #5 Cincinnati team and plus he has been doing it all year. How hard is it to invite overachievers like that for a trial? Play him against your vaunted defense see if he does better than the schlubs you rode to bottom of table last year. Only hard if you not looking for talent ... your roster already politically set. Someone needs to let USSF know about this putrid program.
            the dude didn't do squat in state cup, all you need to know.

Comment

Strange looking at ranking for Florida and seeing wff 99 ahead of Florida prep to start off season. I thought wff imploded and nothing is left.

Comment

Strange looking at ranking for Florida and seeing wff 99 ahead of Florida prep to start off season. I thought wff imploded and nothing is left.
                isnt FC Prep like # 1 in the nation?

Comment

more like 20 now hmmm i wonder what happened

Comment

more like 20 now hmmm i wonder what happened
                    I thought they lost their coach and a bunch of the players that made the team successful...No?

Wasn't Jelko the coach of this group?

Comment

I thought they lost their coach and a bunch of the players that made the team successful...No?

Wasn't Jelko the coach of this group?
                      yep but almighty one is gonna make it big again!!

Comment

yep but almighty one is gonna make it big again!!
                        Who is that?

Comment

Who is that?
                          the one promising college deals to all parents

Comment

the one promising college deals to all parents
                            Oh, ok. Maybe they'll continue to be excellent.

However, with lots of roster turnover and new coaching....easy to see how they are an unknown and likely not as quality as last year. Or....maybe they ungraded their talent.

Comment

Oh, ok. Maybe they'll continue to be excellent.

However, with lots of roster turnover and new coaching....easy to see how they are an unknown and likely not as quality as last year. Or....maybe they ungraded their talent.
                              So where did #31 end up after all the pro tryouts?

Comment

In GotSoccer, ranking points drop off your record, usually 1 year after they were earned (leagues usually stay longer, not sure why). They dropped because points dropped off. If WFF doesn't win some points they will drop out of the top ten as well.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X