• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If I were running this site, my rules would be simple:
    - Registration would be required
    - No youth shall be referenced by name
    - No unsubstantiated accusations of criminal behavior permitted
    - No off-topic discussion allowed (i.e. only soccer-related, no politics etc.)
    - No profanity or inappropriate sexual references

Posts or threads would not be removed based solely on the personal beliefs of the owners or moderators. Individual posts violating these rules would be removed. The rest of the thread would remain. The mods would retain the right to ban by username or IP address if these terms are repeatedly violated.

If TS were to adopt these rules your viewership might start to creep back up. No charge.
    Yet, you choose to post as anonymous?

Comment

Any scores from first game day of GDA?

Comment

Any scores from first game day of GDA?
        I'm sure they destroyed Boca. Boca wasn't that strong on the ECNL side.

Comment

I'm sure they destroyed Boca. Boca wasn't that strong on the ECNL side.
          didn't the 2004 Orlando team win state cup? I'm guessing mercy rule, is there such a thing in GDA?

Comment

didn't the 2004 Orlando team win state cup? I'm guessing mercy rule, is there such a thing in GDA?
            04 Boca vs OC 1-1

Read into this whatever you want. First game of the year.

Comment

Come on

OC girls DA. You won 3-0. You had a girl that started for you that was on purple last year. OC is a joke. Stop posting how good you are. OC sucks.

Comment

Boca 01s beat OC this weekend 2 0.

Comment

How did the Florida ECNL teams do this weekend? Lots of scores still not posted.

Comment

How did the Florida ECNL teams do this weekend? Lots of scores still not posted.
                    When they're not posted, that means they lost, at least with OC. Had they won, those scores would have gone up immediately.

Comment

JFC lost big time to BUSA.

Comment

OC U16s lost to Concorde. Some OC players seemed lost. Not sure of the other OC ECNL teams. It's going to be a long season.

Comment

GDA vs. ECNL

There will be one age group range where OC GDA and OC ECNL will both struggle because that age range does not have enough power to handle the other teams in the respective leagues. If Central Florida only had on ECNL and one GDA, it would work, but because there are two ECNLs, the one GDA misses out on the true Central Florida firepower. And the two ECNLs have a mix of firepower, though one has an advantage, and it's not OC.

Comment

There will be one age group range where OC GDA and OC ECNL will both struggle because that age range does not have enough power to handle the other teams in the respective leagues. If Central Florida only had on ECNL and one GDA, it would work, but because there are two ECNLs, the one GDA misses out on the true Central Florida firepower. And the two ECNLs have a mix of firepower, though one has an advantage, and it's not OC.
                            Just like Jacksonville

Comment

Just like Jacksonville
                              The 02 ECNLs will be strong. They kept much of their firepower.

Comment

JFC lost big time to BUSA.
                                OC vs Concorde ECNL
                                U13 0-6 loss
                                U14 0-0 draw
                                U15 1-2 loss
                                U16 0-1 loss
                                U17 0-1 loss
                                U18 3-1 win

Tough weekend for OC 2nd team vs Concorde 2nd team.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X