FC Stars tournament

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The time period where one game has ended and another is starting makes it brutal trying to get out of there. Complete gridlock. I think it's a safety issue. Imagine if some kid on the grass fields gets seriously injured and needs an ambulance - how the hell are they going to get an ambulance in through that gridlock???

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      You are right no brackets yet, teach them a lesson call your club and back out of the tournament..
      Here we go with the predictable game of someone simply pointing out that an organization has THEMSELVES set an expectation they have not met, to another immediately deflecting blame with the ridiculous suggestion that the complainer should just back out of the tournament altogether if we don't like that they publish deadlines they rarely if ever meet. Talk about a leap. Stars Cup is probably the biggest and best fall kick off Tournament in. NE, but god forbid you critique something like incorrect posting deadlines and abysmal parking situations, lest we just have to shut up and back out. So no in between eh??? Must be quite the life you have where things are either 100% perfect or else you quit. Guess expressing any other frustration t
      is never allowed in your black & white world.

Comment

Here we go with the predictable game of someone simply pointing out that an organization has THEMSELVES set an expectation they have not met, to another immediately deflecting blame with the ridiculous suggestion that the complainer should just back out of the tournament altogether if we don't like that they publish deadlines they rarely if ever meet. Talk about a leap. Stars Cup is probably the biggest and best fall kick off Tournament in. NE, but god forbid you critique something like incorrect posting deadlines and abysmal parking situations, lest we just have to shut up and back out. So no in between eh??? Must be quite the life you have where things are either 100% perfect or else you quit. Guess expressing any other frustration t
        to me, looks like it's just stating an alternative if you don't like what is presented to you.

I tell my employees to be clear when they come b!tching. Are you venting for the sake of it, with no expectation to change? OK, that's fine, but if I'm other-tasking while you are don't be offended as I have other priorities.

Or, are you expecting change, as this apparently makes you so miserable? If so, bring a solution.

Which category are you in?

Comment

The time period where one game has ended and another is starting makes it brutal trying to get out of there. Complete gridlock. I think it's a safety issue. Imagine if some kid on the grass fields gets seriously injured and needs an ambulance - how the hell are they going to get an ambulance in through that gridlock???
          The gate off of Route 70. Unfortunately I have witnessed it in person.

Comment

Yea, talking bout parking hassles. Not complaining, just acknowledging they exist. Parking is never great but its especially bad during stars cup. I think it's a reasonable PSA to share for people that haven't attended before. Get there early and expect to stay, nothing more. If you don't like it then scroll on
            More people should use public transportation.

Comment

Every f'ing tourney has this same troll nonsense. Your kid is in a 3 day soccer tourney on a holiday weekend. You know where you are going to be. Whatever else you have that sooooo important, you can figure out in due course.

Comment

to me, looks like it's just stating an alternative if you don't like what is presented to you.

I tell my employees to be clear when they come b!tching. Are you venting for the sake of it, with no expectation to change? OK, that's fine, but if I'm other-tasking while you are don't be offended as I have other priorities.

Or, are you expecting change, as this apparently makes you so miserable? If so, bring a solution.

Not miserable, not even upset, but simply pointing out on thread about the tournament on a soccer forum that said tournament has missed a self given published deadline. You all are making it a much bigger deal by breathlessly defending it.

Comment

I'm in the category where I fire employees who continually publish misinformation online on our company website, without correction or explanation 😜

Comment

Not miserable, not even upset, but simply pointing out on thread about the tournament on a soccer forum that said tournament has missed a self given published deadline. You all are making it a much bigger deal by breathlessly defending it.
                    I'm not defending anything. In fact, other than a crack about the parking woes, I haven't said anything. I am curious if you just whine for the sake of whining, or have a solution available?

Comment

I'm in the category where I fire employees who continually publish misinformation online on our company website, without correction or explanation 😜
                      Sure, if it's a legal, binding document. Otherwise, dates slide all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Yea, talking bout parking hassles. Not complaining, just acknowledging they exist. Parking is never great but its especially bad during stars cup. I think it's a reasonable PSA to share for people that haven't attended before. Get there early and expect to stay, nothing more. If you don't like it then scroll on
                        It's a problem for the NEFC tournaments, too. I wish they'd allow kids to go through the gates on Route 70 like they used to.

Comment

http://www.starsofma.org/FCStarsTour...up/889270.html

Comment

Stars cup

Why do they say the will post accepted teams list today but don't? FC Stars has got to be the most unorganized club ever.
                            Stars posts the schedule on time and where are the compliments???

Comment

Stars posts the schedule on time and where are the compliments???
                              Actually it was a day late, I believe.

Comment

Stars cup

Actually it was a day late, I believe.
                                Nope they were on time for once

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X